Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can a former chumpette get an x back?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I want him back? I will try and keep this short. LOL.. And I was worried to post this as I know my ?s aren't all that welcome here but here goes.

There is this guy that I dated about two years ago. It was very brief. About a month or two. At first, I thought I had met my soulmate. I mean we get along so well. Well, he started acting all flaky on me, canceling dates.. saying he was going out of town. I was left hurt. During this time, I was too nice and acted like a big fat chumpette. I was needy, desparate and clingy.. ICK!!!

Well, he then got a job in another city. He moved and then over the last couple of years I still hear from him every few months. If I am dating someone at the time, then it seems I won't hear from him for a long while.. I mean it was really strange. He tells me later that I was sort of rude,, like what Mike, what do you want.. I didn't think so but I also didn't get why he was calling. ..He is definately afraid of commitment. And when we dated he used to always tell me " I was the perfect package" Not sure how to take that:rolleyes:

In any case, I would tease him when he called and say hey, Houdini how ya doing. I was never too serious just sort of waited to see what he had to say. Which was usually just hi, what's up and he would ask if I am seeing anyone.. I would be vague but then usually say yes, even if I wasn't.

Usually to, I had always been dating someone. (Sorry so long, I am trying to be brief)

In any case, a week or so ago he calls, we talk and all was nice. Then this past weekend he surprises me at work. I was working and all of a sudden I here, hey Tamales.. Well, I was shocked to say the least. He came all the way to my city and surprised me. He didn't come just for me but he took the time out to take a chance to go to the place where I work. (A part time job at a very high end retail store) I mean I told him where I worked but he didn't know for sure if I would be there. I couldn't believe it. We spend the afternoon shopping. I have a quota and he spends about 800 bucks..!!!! If nothing else, he is my favorite shopper.

He looks great. He is very successful, very handsome and all the women are checking him out. He is a 9 easily. I also notice him checking out some women as well. This one girl who is an 11. WHo can blame him.... but he tells me how great I look. HOt actually. During the day, he says it like five or so times...

He comments on how he had forgotten how sexy the women here dress. I live in a tropical climate:) But I dress sexy but more classy with an edge. Calvin Klein type. He was looking at the hootchie mamas:)

In any case, we have a great time and then he asks what I am dong that night. I wanted to hook up but he hadn't seen his guy friends here in aabout a year so we decided for him to have a guys night out and then we would meet for breakfast.

We have a great time. He tries to kiss me. I do but we don't fool around or anything. Just light kisses and hugs no tongue action. I mean I am still shocked to see him after all this time. He came to my city for a night and then drove up for a relatives graduation.

Still, we have a great time. He leaves and calls later that night to say what a great time he had and that he is thinking of moving back down here. And that if he were here, that he and I would definitely be dating.. He says that before two years ago he had been a mess...

The thing is we do get along great. Although the sex wasn't steller for me as I recall.. It was a bad situation tho.. long story.. and well we only did it once..... still sex is a big issue for me and should be for anyone. Might be great today, DOn't know...

So, that was last Saturday. I haven't heard from him. He told me that I can always call him. I haven't. I thought about sending a brief email to say thanks but I won't. The old me would have. This guy hurt me in the past and well, I guess for now my plan is to continue to date others and just wait and see what he does.

Do you think a former or recovering chumpette who once was far to open, available and nice could work this.. And do you think it's a good sign that after two years, I still hear from him. I mean it's really strange. I will but then as soon as he starts dating someone else I won't. Vice Versa.

I feel like he has somehow put me on some sort of back burner. Like I am the girl that he WOULD settle down with but is on the prowl just in case.

I would say he is very AFC but also a player.. Just not a DJ. He never seems to have a clue as to what he wants. I hate that!

We did tho have a great time and the time we did date aside from some bad stuff. Every date was wonderful. He and I really get eachtother. I could just hang out with him all day. And kiss him..

But he isn't the type of guy that is going to push me up against a wall and rip my panties off.. WHy can't I have it all;) He just isn't all that sexy. I mean he has C&F down to a T and makes me laugh like no other man.

ANyways, I didn't keep my promise. THis is a novel.. Any input on this guy.. I guess I plan on just waiting and seeing and continue to date others and have fun. But I have to wonder why he is still calling after all this time...And I will say that was extremely nice of him to go find me, spend all that money at the store and even bother. I don't think that was AFC at all.. He surprised me...

WE are both in our mid 30's so that might have something to do with it.. His last comment to me was that he was thinking of buying a place down here soon until he moved back?

ANy input.. And also any input on how to handle a former DJ who had my head spinning. He also called last week from Ecaudor. He was on business and called to say he was thinking of me. WHat the hell is going on! This guy, my former DJ and I were mainly about sex. He know thinks I am seeing someone very very hot. I am not and when he inquired, I simply said,, well not as hot as you sweetie. I am over my former DJ and I know that when I do see him, I will be able to resist. I have learned a lot on here and time to move on,

WHen it rains it pours. I have another guy, a doctor call today and ask me out.. Geesh... Take it while I can cuz I have also had lots and lots of droughts.:D

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares.sounds like you have loads of doupts and he does to. I think its a case of we will settle for each other if nothing else happens quick.Why dont you go out with him in an LTR and if you dont like it cheet on him.He will prob do the same.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure really why I posted. Just needed to vent. Truthfully, I have learned the hard way that "once an egg is broken it's broke forever" Not sure if you can go back. Friends, for sure... ALthough part of me wants someone on here to say,, sure he can be your one and true love. LOL.. We'll see. But I have to think that everything happens for a reason and out of all my exes.. okay two still call all the time and one is married: Eek!

Normally, tho, I don't hear from them and with this guy it is like every six months.. When he has nothing better to do.. Or maybe he is in a drought.. Still, nice of him to take the time and come all this way and even take his one day to come see me and shop and buy stuff. I mean they have stores where he lives as well and he didn't have to? It was nice though. And I felt an instant spark when seeing him. He felt it too..

Dunno.. Got to get back to making other plans in the meantime...Also, I have learned.."never to put your eggs in one basket." A person always looks more attractive when they have others vying for their attention and you can tell. Especially, you DJ's! They can sense it when we move on.. That's also why my former DJ called me again. And while out of the country no doubt!

Hmmmm... interesting. At least something is now finally happening... Could all go to **** by tomorrow but life is wonderful and being single can be fun. So many options!

Weeeeeeee! Thanks.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey wait a minute! No I am not Dameon or whoever.. But how did you guess florida:) Whatever and no I don't shop at the men's warehouse.. LOL...Nor do I like men who shop there.

Seriously, i am not that person and some on here have my personal email and other info. But whatever.. Why would it matter tho? As before, think what you want.

Thanks for the input though. I mean it! Very appreciative. I have tried to give my best on here albeit from a woman so I am grateful.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamn, maybe if you write 3 and a half more paragraphs we'll finally get the gist of what you're trying to say. Maybe make it 5 for good measure. haha

As was said, sounds like you both are mixed up. Obviously there is attraction but with what you have...is there a REAL chance for anything deeper? I don't think so. If you want to have some fun, go for it. But don't expect anything more. If you do, he'll likely move on to other women and you'll end up writing to us again. And we REALLY don't want that. Not with the way you broke your promise this last time. ;p

It sounds as if you've gone through a rough time with all this...BUT you already know what to do. You're just hoping that it doesn't have to be the way you know it true. Grow some womanly nutz and make your decision.

You may not have Paris, but you'll always have the commision you made off his $800 purchase.

-Shadow

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Shadow.. Well said.. I wish I was more eloquent with words and like you guys could simply get to the point. Sigh.. Yup, your right.

Moving on and we shall see. Thanks tho.. Anyone who could get through that email gets a big fat kiss from me:)

;)

And any DJ's who might be in need of a personal shopper please keep me in mind:) I am doing this as a side gig to my company. It has been rough all over but things are looking up! Happy for that.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Tamales

It's me back to give you some more sh*t.

I'm only going to give you one piece of advice but before I do that I would like to point out a few things from your post.

1. You lied to this guy when he would call and ask if you were single.

2. You sound really jazzed that this guy spent $800 bucks!!!!

3. You say "He looks great. Easily a 9." But later on you say "He just isn't that sexy"

4. You were jealous that he was checking out the hootchie mamas weren't you?

5. "He hadn't seen his guy friends so WE decided for him to have a guys night out and then we would meet for breakfast"

Sorry sweetie but HE decided that. He saw all the hotties in your town and needed a night out on the prowl.

6. You are on the back burner.

7. You are acting AFC. So is he.

Anyways to sum it up your post reads like this "Hello I'm Tamales the lying, gold digging, game playing, jealous, confused, controlling, low self-esteem chick. What should I do about all these guys who want to bang me?"

Sorry if that sounds a little harsh but I don't really mean it in a bad way. I know (hope) that you are not really that way. You are displaying some pretty common traits that other women do too. Don't feel bad. I know you're getting better.

Oh yes my advice.....

Forget the AFC Player, Forget the ex DJ, Forget the Doctor, they are all just chumps who are playing you.

You need someone who is going to treat you right. Give me a call, I'll push you against the wall and rip your panties down. :)

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tamales:

I am just wondering about a few things. You said that you were 'so surprised he showed up where you work, even if he was not 100% sure you were still there'. I like how you notice something so small like that. All the girls I know, never seem to know anything small like that. Does it get better with age.(women more observant and stuff like that)?

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need someone who is going to treat you right. Give me a call, I'll push you against the wall and rip your panties down.

LOVE IT! Slickster, you're my hero! :D

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster, gee thanks for the offer but I wouldn't dream of it.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the constructive feedback tho.. Gee, I didn't realize the doc wanted to bang me as well? LOL!

As far as being AFC, yeah, I'll take that (but only slightly) I actually was the one to suggest he hang with his best friend. I worked very late and well, I was nervous to see him. He in turn offered breakfast and I said great. But whatever..

You seem to like giving me ****. And that little comment will surely help to pump your ego on here.. with the boys!

Good luck.

PS No I am those things and YOU should know better to even say that. Ouch!

Last edited:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same things that work for men work for women.

I know anytime I thought I had control of the situation and the woman started to change her behaviour I wondered what the hell was going on. If you lay back and play it cool and he doesn't take the cue you should probably move on.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall

Slickster totally nailed it. LoL.

Seriously, the way to a girls heart is to push her up against a wall (when she is least expecting it that is)

and then rip her panties off (but do her on the stairs this time, save up against the wall for later when she isn't expecting it.)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what *is* that?

About him being "at least a '9'" and, at the same time "not all that sexy." Did you mean "not all that *sexual*"? Or are you chicks even more illogical than we think? ;)

Anyhow, the title of your thread certainly implies you want him back. It appears he's not sure what he wants, and is definitely a player, *but* he just might consider you the best of the lot he's dated -- at least *recently*.

And what's wrong with your former DJ? Is he a real player or something? Uh-oh, I can sense another Russian novel coming ... but at least you use *paragraphs*!

Personal shopper, eh? Tamales, if you come across any snazzy vintage sharkskin suits, about size 42 long, with 34-36 pant width, drop me a line. Any similar sized Victorian or Edwardian overcoat would be an ace find, too, though I don't think you'll come across many of those in your tropical climate.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a useless thread now, but for the record...

Justdoit... I am the one that came up with rip off my panties.. not slick. He just offered;)

And Bon... I meant that my x is a 9 but he isn't as kinky as I am.. I mean I am not into bondage or anything.. but with him it's sort of all vanilla and I am a lot more sexual. Could be wrong about that tho. We only did it once and it was an akward situation. And since we didn't date all that long and he moved away and has still kept in touch, I don't know.. maybe we could give it another round.

As far as doc, I am going on a date this weekend. We'll see.

Just having fun and enjoying dating. Not ready to put my eggs into one basket until "HE" has earned it.

As far as former DJ, yeah, I think he is a real player but he is calling me more than usual and on weekends.. I mean after 8 months.. I think he developed more feelings for me than he realized. Could be he just wants a good lay. But I am not all that interested in him anymore. They jewelry really turned me off.

Friends would be nice tho.

That's all. Thanks for the insight. I know what I have to do and should just do it.. Not talk about it.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this thread is useless. It is great to have a woman on here. Men are always wondering what women are thinking and it is great to see how a woman thinks ie. they are just as confused by men as we are by women. If only people could come out and be honest.
I think the guy is playing you. Why does he show up out of nowhere? Then he has to go out that night without you. Who is more important to him, you or his guy friends?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tamales
PS No I am those things and YOU should know better to even say that. Ouch!

Well Tamales, if you KNOW that you are those things then smarten up!

You're better than that. Right?

No hard feelings;)