"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Camera

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Carry a digital camera with you! It's a great conversation starter, you can walk up to groups of girls and ask to take a picture with them, introduce yourself, and go from there. You can also keep crazy pictures of stuff you do on there, and them be all like, "Whoa, what's that?" when they start looking through the pictures.

Granted, I get wierd looks from a lot of people when I go around doing that, but I also seem to end up surrounded by lots of girls, and any kino barriers are already broken by you putting your arm around them taking the picture, so I suppose it all works out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Bad tip, I tried it already.

Girls said "could you please move your hand off me?"

Had it work for me, I would've said good tip. I tried it plenty of time.
 
Top