Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Maybe I should be a bit clearer on why leaving messages is for chicks and fags.

#Gives the b!tch an opportunity to think logically (logic for a chick anyway)

#Puts the ball in her court

#Chicks flake too easy, she flakes on calling you back for whatever chick reason youve blown it for good , person on person has a far greater impact and reduces flakeosity 10 fold

#Men talking on phones is a homo act at the best of times, but a man talking solo to a chicks machine is 2 steps shy of joining the village people, not to mention I just think I'm above talking to the b!tches machine, dont you?
Props. I have thought for a long time that talking on the phone was for chicks and h0m0s. Talking to a machine is beneath me, plus once the message is left on the machine, I have no control after that. I am a passive observer until the chick takes action (obviously not good).

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: leave a message

Originally posted by Kenturkey
"oh hi, this is peabody nonads, I, um, met you, um, i'm kind of afraid of voicemails and girls and scary hamsters. please call me back, i have no life and i'm desperate."
Frickin awesome :)

If they're *SO* disinterested in you that you think leaving a message will have a negative impact, I think you've already lost.
I was all but ready to rise up in defense of Tits' position until I read that. Very well put. But I see his point as well, I hate leaving messages, but I'll usually do it anyway if I can see I won't get an answer otherwise.

Also refer to my post on attraction to understand why you may NEVER get an answer whether you call once or call sixteen times; and REGARDLESS of whether you leave a message or get James Earl Jones to leave a message for you.

"Sorry, can't talk right now, babe. I'm (wrestling a bear/building a battleship/logging a forest/overhauling my car's engine) can I call ya back later when I'm finished?"
More awesomeness.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE:

Originally posted by SeldomSeen
Ive always left 1 message. If the girl never returned my call I forgot about her. If I saw her out later that week or whatever I pretended she wasnt even there. You dont know how much the card of indifference gets their mental gears turning.
There's a lot of good points in this thread. This ^^^ is how I usually handle sh#t as well. Although I HATE being put in that position, as if her lack of response spawned my indifference. When in fact, I was completely indifferent all along.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to a machine is seriously degrading. Unless somebody is dying, or something's on fire, I won't be leaving a message. And just for the record, I'd rather talk to the toaster. At least it won't record the conversation.

Still, if leaving a voicemail consistently works for you, then hey, stick with what works if it gets you what you want from women.

When in fact, I was completely indifferent all along.
...and that indifference raises her intrest level, where I would say a voicemail lowers it.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
the botom line is all that counts

Originally posted by tristan22
Why should it matter if you leave a message or not? How is it more logical not to leave a message?

There is no right or wrong answer. My point is, do what you want to do! Some of you over-complicate things and newbies get confused and continue to be dateless and alone.

I approach tons of girls and i get tons of numbers. Regardless if you leave a message or not, it's a numbers game.
I love this post it is frank and too the point!

If you are worried about giving away power then you have none. True power is when you are comfortable within yourself to do whatever you want!

If i want to call a girl 3 times a day I will! If I choose to call her back weeks apart I will! Sometimes I leave messages with nothing more then saying my name!

YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO BE COMFORTABLE WITHIN YOURSELF TO EVER BE COMFORTABLE AROUND ANY ONE ELSE!