“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Calling After A Good Date?

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Curious, when do you call after a good date. Her last words were "i had a great time, we'll have to do it again." I was thinking about calling and telling her I had a nice time and would love to do it again, but not setting up an actual date. Then getting off the phone and not chatting too much.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
What would be the added benefit of calling just to reaffirm that you had a good time? Isn't that redundant? Didn't she say it herself? Think about it, her last words were "I had a great time, we'll have to do it again." and you plan on calling her and telling her the exact same thing and nothing else??? :rolleyes:

You wouldn't repeat the things that she says if you were sitting across the table from her, it would sound AFC and silly. Don't do it now. OK, she had a good time, you had a good time, now do something about it. If you are going to call her, just set up a another meeting.
 

tracy1122

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
51
ok, i can TOTALLY relate to this, a guy did that to me, bascially, he told me he had a great time and we should do it again SOMETIME. He called the next day and left this as a message. It makes me think that he had a good time but since he didnt set up an actual date, that he is just leaving his options open in case he decides he want to go out. I wouldve been much happier if he actually made a plan!
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by tracy1122
... It makes me think that he had a good time but since he didnt set up an actual date, that he is just leaving his options open in case he decides he want to go out. I wouldve been much happier if he actually made a plan!
In other words a guy who's decisive.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
The exact same thing just happened to me. While I was in the shower, the girl I dated last night called and left me a message saying that she hopes I had a good time because she did, and she hopes that we will "talk soon".

I called back, which was 5 minutes later, and her sister told me she wasn't home. That's a bit weird...

Anyways I would've called to set-up another meeting as soon as possible, just like the above posters said.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Disco
Curious, when do you call after a good date. Her last words were "i had a great time, we'll have to do it again." I was thinking about calling and telling her I had a nice time and would love to do it again, but not setting up an actual date. Then getting off the phone and not chatting too much.
Don't call without a desired outcome. Don't call "just to say it was a nice date"

Call to set up a date
Call to remind her of yourself and keep the feelings, if you're not dating her for 2+ weeks
Call her to say that she's free of you and you're fukkin other girls now

DO NOT call just for the sake of calling
 
Top