"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Call or don't call?

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
I have this girl's number because for a school project I went over to her sister's house a year ago. Her sister goes to a private school because she can't handle standardization. Anyway, I've been meaning to give this girl a call and get her to go somewhere with me, but I've been screwed over this weekend and last weekend by the weather, which has been cold and rainy. There doesn't seem to be anything to do at all that'd be good for a first date (meaning: outdoor activity). She doesn't know I have her number. Should I call her, just to talk to her, anyway? Ask her if she'd like to do something in the future? I'm leaning toward it being a bad idea, but that's just me...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
It would look freaky. I wouldn't.
 

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Negative my friend. Firstly it looks freaky because you are finding out info about her from behind her back. Secondly, in her eyes you won't appear confident or brave if you had to get her number from a friend of hers. Those are two things you want to avoid. If you want to start talking to this girl then you ask HER for her number. And you then begin the normal courting/dj'ing phase. But don't call her.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Well I got it from her sister a year ago, wrote it down, thinking to myself, maybe I'll be able to use it later. A few weeks back I found it by accident and thought, hmm, I'll call her, we'll do something. If I mentioned this, would it seem so strange?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Dude, yes it would. If you can't even go and ask her for her number again right to her face, I don't see how you can last a whole date with her. If you call her and say you found it by accident, she won't feel any interest from you at all since you would have called another number if you found another number instead. I'm telling you what to do. Go and talk to her outside of the phone and ask her for her number again, regardless of whether or not you have it.

If you had two girls, one who asked for your number and called you and one who found your number because she did something with your brother last summer, who would you like to see more? The first one because her interest is clear. Don't make it seem like a date with her is incidental and you would have had it with anyone else. Just do it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I've been in a similiar situation before and I'm glad that I never called. It just appears that you didn't have any confidence to go up and get it from her (regardless if you did or not). My advice is if you're interested in this girl, go up and get her number yourself. It'll end up better in the long run.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
yea it freaks them out when they think they didnt give you her number.... i got this number a long time ago from this pretty hot girl, but i saw her at school sometimes but not often bc her classes are completly opposite from mine....

anyways i called her the other day, and she was like how did you get my number?, i said i got it from you(which was true), and then maybe she remebered.

but if i would have said oh i got it from your friend, or i looked it up....i think she either would have thought that i dont have the balls to ask her for her number or youre a stalker.
 
Top