Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call her on vacation???...hella expensive??

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl i'm interested in who, u can see in my earlier post "just a movie???...or more???" i kinda pussied out and what not...but read that post if u want a lil background and what not

Anyways i live in tennesee, and she's on vacation in florida for a week, she has her cell phone with her, and the last time i saw/talked to her was friday. todays three days since then

1) should i call even though shes on vacation?

2) and when i do call, im playin golf tommorow and i was just gonna call then and just be like "i was just callin to see how ur vacations goin..." is this scraight?

well, number 1) is reallt my big concern, so ya'lls response is greatly appreciated

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recall your other post about this girl but I'd say forget about calling her unless you have made alot of progress with her, otherwise, it's not worth it and is too risky.

Brandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother her, she's on vacation. If you call her it will make you seem like you really have nothing else to do but call her, and maybe even checking up on her (in other words insecure). You wouldn't want her bothering you if you were in Fla, so give her the same courtesy. On the flip side, if your on vacation don't call your girl if its only going to be a week, and if you do just keep it short just calling to say hello and such. Your on vacation you want her to think your having fun. I just thought of this as well, this gives you the ability for something easy to discuss when she gets back, and you give her the opportunity to talk about something she'd enjoy talking about, which requires little thought of you. When she gets back take her out to lunch and just discuss her trip, and let it flow.