Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call her everyday? Ha

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever run into a female who gets pissed off if you dont call them everyday to say hi or something. This chick was frustrated cuz i didnt call her yesterday, but i called her couple days ago. she's all butthurt. its about giving and taking away attention. they just love it

Reaction score
yup i meet this girl through a friend a while back like this . i hate this BS man you know . in the end she said that i didnt demonstrate enough IL in her ( yeah right she just wanted to be treated like a princess ) and she meet this other guy and dumped me . turns out she married him after 4 months , man i dodged that bullet . man i drove far to her house , called her every two days man what more could she want. these women are ATTENTION *****S avoid them and unless you have an established LTR and you know she is not a B then procced and call her when you want .

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say if you hook up with a girl a couple of times. How often should you call her? I either do to much or to less.....