Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call day after homecoming?

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday was homecoming (weird time of year huh). I went with this chick who I'd like to go out with - she's really cute. I am wondering if I should call her today and say I had a great time and whatnot. Normally I would say I'd look like an AFC doing that but this chick is the type who might dig it (she's all prissy and ****, lives in a $10 million dollar prime real-estate home). So should I give her a ring today or not? I'd also like tips on how/where to move from here - we seemed to hit it off rather nicely at the dance grinding cheek to cheek and stuff. It's second semester senior year (no inhibitions baby!) so feel free to suggest something as crazy/risky as you like.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something crazy... OK. Rent a mariachi band, go over to her house and make noise. :D
Don't call her and stick to the principles taught on this site. For more explanation, check my signature. :)

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abcd
Normally I would say I'd look like an AFC doing that but this chick is the type who might dig it (she's all prissy and ****, lives in a $10 million dollar prime real-estate home
I think you're missing the point. EVERY girl might "dig it"..... that's the problem..... every girl ALSO "digs" to manipulate and control all loser AFC's, and know that they are extremely desired....
the thing is you DON'T want to give her what she "digs".... because then she'll think of you as "another guy who loves me" instead of "a total challenge and mystery"

a girl who's prissy like that, you KNOW she's spoiled..... so why spoil her even more?? If you DON'T, then you become the true challenge..... and you're one step closer to scoring (and becoming a true dj)

please, under NO CIRCUMSTANCE should you DO ANYTHING that makes you "look like an AFC".... I mean.... WHAT REASON COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE??

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call

seloifter yeah good call. Gotta stick to the basics here i suppose. So when do you think I should ask her out again?