Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calcium and vitamin C = Boners

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, been eating lots of speciality cheese, dairy kefir, and vitamin C heavy foods lately and my boners (when not with that weird chick I don’t vibe with) have been hella strong. Thought you might like to know

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would chalk it up to vitamin D and fats from the cheese helping you with your hormone production.
Vitamin C helps remove free radicals.
Ah I did not know all this, thank you

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would chalk it up to vitamin D and fats from the cheese helping you with your hormone production.
Vitamin C helps remove free radicals.
Ehh there's not nearly enough to make a difference that quickly. It takes a long, long time to correct a Vitamin D deficiency.

I'd chalk it up to the cholesterol or the amino acids like tyrsone which act as a dopamine precursor. Could also be randomness.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Laying off red meat, not altogether, but now and again, certainly helps increase libido. At least for me.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need dairy for calcium, you can just have leafy greens like spinach which are much lower in fat.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need dairy for calcium, you can just have leafy greens like spinach which are much lower in fat.
Yes I do actually. I was off dairy entirely for a while and I would get these terribly splitting headaches every day for weeks. I finally thought maybe it was a lack of calcium. Added these things to my regimen and no more headaches. So yeah I do

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laying off red meat, not altogether, but now and again, certainly helps increase libido. At least for me.
That makes no sense unless it's cheap crap.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't have to make sense to you. It works for me.
This is the way for nutrition. Everyone’s body is different and there is no one size fits all formula. Personally I need red meat like I need dairy.