"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

C+F response

shandoli

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Age
42
grrrrrrrrrrrr....
How would you respond to something like
" omg..u shud go to so n so place..its full of fit guys?"
or something like"god hes fit"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
"i wouldnt want to embarss them...id feel bad afterwords"

seriously man...i know you are trying to work your ****y funny...but lay off creating such newbish threads.
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
It's in your personality. You can't force something like that. Even guys that are great with one liners have on and off days. I know I do.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by shandoli
grrrrrrrrrrrr....
How would you respond to something like
" omg..u shud go to so n so place..its full of fit guys?"
or something like"god hes fit"
"no thx tootz, i already got a man!"

say it with force and conviction!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top