“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Buttering her up

eddiepie

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I plan to finally lose my virginity to my g/f within the coming few weeks. I won't be seeing her for at least 2 weeks, but will more than likely meet up on New Years. We've known each other about a month and seem to be getting along very well (especially physically). She has been affected deeply by me saying that I don't want to rush sex with her; plus, I know this gets to her sexually.. big time. Drives her crazy when she knows she can't fully have me. I have a feeling that she hasn't had many good sexual experiences in her past (as in not being moments to enjoy remembering). I can't really explain this, but sometimes you just have those vibes from body language and slip ups when talking about similar topics.

It may seem that I'm a bit of a wuss for not hitting that the first time I met her, but that's just me. I don't have the heart to be a player. I want her to be completely comfortable and the same with me. I know sex isn't going to make the world spin backwards! It's just like any other day. However! This isn't stopping me from wanting to enjoy my first time.

Enough blabbering. My question to you all is about romance. Sex isn't just all physical in my eyes. I want to have the emotional setting / feeling at its maximum before I move onto the physical. All in all; what do girls absolutely melt over, when it comes to romance leading onto a night of passion?

I highly doubt New Years will be the night to try any romantic stuff, seen as we're both heading to the beach where it's likely to be one large sex fest. If shes in the mood and I can see shes going to be hurt if I don't relieve her, then I'll take it. If things aren't all lusty, then I'll take the romance approach at a later date.

Ideas and suggestions greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

eddiepie

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Well! If no one has any tips, I guess I could try figure out some stuff.

I'll just avoid best I can, any AFC moves. I should be ok I guess.

Ahh well, thanks anyways guys <3.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude make a gotdamn move. DOnt try to assume what new years will be like, just hit that sh1t man im so serious.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by eddiepie
I plan to finally lose my virginity to my g/f within the coming few weeks.
Hopefully she knows about this, it would be good if she was around... :p
 

eddiepie

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Haha, yeah she knows. Not as in me saying: I'll sex you in 2 weeks! I promise! But as in her saying: When you're ready, I'll make sure it's worth your wait (she said something like that). She's said a few times that she's wanted it there and then, but I caved. It was the same when I first recieved oral (my first thread here on sosuave) I couldn't orgasm after a lengthy attempt :(. It was probably just my nerves kicking in again.

As for assuming what New Years is like, you're right. I shouldn't plan everything out! Next time I see her, I'll go for it.

Romance can wait! This is exactly what I needed, not support; but a slap on the face at whats waiting for me!

Thanks :D.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top