Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Business ideas to get rich

Questionitall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas?

I plan to start a business within the next couple of years.

Thanks!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your attitude, like the business world isnt about to go through probably the most dramatic shift in recorded history... We are about to make the Great Depression look like nothing.

cdiated

Don Juan
Reaction score
know and identify first what do you like doing.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if we have an idea for this, we don't tell anyone else until your already rich and dominant in the idea. ppl will tell the general ideas and concepts, same as can learn in school. no one is going to really tell a secret source or plan, unless it is in private and really a favor or someone we are mentoring.

I actually did that one time.. ha ha, the dude was able to get almost 25% of that buisness and take it. When you find something, keep it quiet until you can't because it is so obviouse.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
if we have an idea for this, we don't tell anyone else until your already rich and dominant in the idea. ppl will tell the general ideas and concepts, same as can learn in school. no one is going to really tell a secret source or plan, unless it is in private and really a favor or someone we are mentoring.

I actually did that one time.. ha ha, the dude was able to get almost 25% of that buisness and take it. When you find something, keep it quiet until you can't because it is so obviouse.
Lol noone except God knows if their idea is going to make them riches. All you can do is put in the effort in and see what happens.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take anyone seriously nor would I never waste my time with someone who uses the word "rich" after "I want to open a business."

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take anyone seriously nor would I never waste my time with someone who uses the word "rich" after "I want to open a business."
Reminds me of women in gender studies masters program woth 100k in debt. Thinks she's more educated than a tradesman or chemical engineer.