Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bush cares about the black people

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Well, if you look at Bush's actions, he has hired and appointed more Blacks to positions of power than any other President in history.

Condeleeza Rice, Colin Powell and not to mention Hispanics like Alberto Gonzalez to the position of White House attorney.

Action speaks louder than words.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahhaahah

Priceless. :)

AS

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Well, if you look at Bush's actions, he has hired and appointed more Blacks to positions of power than any other President in history.

Condeleeza Rice, Colin Powell and not to mention Hispanics like Alberto Gonzalez to the position of White House attorney.

Rice and Powell were kind of already in the White House, but yeah... I guess you could say that. :)

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

shhhhh

Just click and laugh along!

(btw: I am pro Bush; you didn't need to tell me that :p

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
Rice and Powell were kind of already in the White House, but yeah... I guess you could say that. :)
Kind of already in the White House?

WTF does that mean?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of already in the White House?

WTF does that mean?
Splitting hairs yeah? Granted he gave them higher positions, but they were already in the White House. If it tain't broke there is no reason to fix it.

Okay, so he gave them 'higher' positions... should we give him a scooby snack?

Saying that Bush is a racist because the large majority of people that were stranded by the hurricane were black is pointless, but saying, "Look... Rice and Powell are getting bigger paychecks now because of Bush... and he even hired a Latino." is equally pointless.

As a upper-middle class black man, I understand that it's not 'black' people he doesn't give a **** about... it's poor people.

Those tax breaks of his have been doing me and my family just fine. :)

AS