Bungo Pony's Taking a Break

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey people! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to be easing off of this forum. I'll come and post from time to time. I feel that this place has enlightened me very much about women, and more importantly, how to view myself more positively. I've leaned an incredible amount from here, and I've succeeded quite well in my life, and I will continue to do so.

I've enjoyed helping many people out here, and providing my insight. If any of you want to ask for my input on anything, or would like me to participate on a certain thread, please feel free to send me a PM.

As for my autobiography, I'm still working on it, and I will post a link when it's all done. However, I still have a lot to work on, so I probably won't be releasing it until late 2003.

I wish good luck to all of you in your lives.

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY Bungo,

Let me be the first to wish you a *good break*. I think you have done a great job in advising ppl on the forums and we hope to see you back again sometime soon. I hope that needing a break does not mean you're leaving permanently (it does with women :D). haha, but good luck with your work and with your life! I may take a break from here too later on. . . I'll see how it goes.

Good Luck,

Anakin

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy life off of this forum for a while, then come back stronger then ever with some field reports. Lots of luck to you and "Semper Vivate." Can't wait to see the bio.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that this place has enlightened me very much about women, and more importantly, how to view myself more positively.
Yeah I can say that too.
But it is important to take a little break sometime, yes.

I took off for a month here recently...
It cleared my thoughts a lot.

All I can say is that good luck for your break and let it be constructive!

Come back upgraded and fresh with new ideas and clear mind.

Wish you best.
- Hot Ice

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bungo have a nice break! Your posts are always insightful and helpful to me! I can say that this forum has helped me immensly as well. At one time everything dealing with women was a total mystery to me, now it's like the clouds of confusion have been lifted! Not all of them, but most lol :)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
Hey people! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to be easing off of this forum. I'll come and post from time to time. I feel that this place has enlightened me very much about women, and more importantly, how to view myself more positively. I've leaned an incredible amount from here, and I've succeeded quite well in my life, and I will continue to do so.

I've enjoyed helping many people out here, and providing my insight. If any of you want to ask for my input on anything, or would like me to participate on a certain thread, please feel free to send me a PM.

As for my autobiography, I'm still working on it, and I will post a link when it's all done. However, I still have a lot to work on, so I probably won't be releasing it until late 2003.

I wish good luck to all of you in your lives.
There should be a title called Grandmaster Don Juan for people with as many posts as you! =D

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We will miss you. Good luck. Stay away from crazy women. Seriously.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun...and we will welcome you back, with new experiences, stories and tips to tell...ok?!