Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bully from HS now at my College

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell him that if he ever TRIES that **** again, then its over...hes just gonna get stabbed.

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any updates? :confused:

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell him that if he ever TRIES that **** again, then its over...hes just gonna get stabbed.
I suggest that you do not do this, or you will likely have far worse problems than a single bully in the future. You will probably go to a place where that nickname of yours will have wide appeal, if you know what I mean.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Playboi0323
Any updates? :confused:
As of right now there is nothing to update on. My fall semester just ended yesterday (thank goodness) and my spring semester dosen't start till Jan. 12, 2005. So I won't be seeing this guy for at least another three weeks (if ever). Right now I'm not sure if he is even in any of my classes next semester, and I prolly won't know until the semester actually starts. But if he is one of my classes and he starts giving me ****, I'll update this thread with what happened, how I handled it etc. (I can't be the only one on this board that has had something like this happen).

I suggest that you do not do this, or you will likely have far worse problems than a single bully in the future. You will probably go to a place where that nickname of yours will have wide appeal, if you know what I mean.
lol yes I understand that one completly. I prolly should change my sn, it is a little immature, and also misspelled.

Keep the replies coming (also if you have own story about a bully, no matter what it is, feel free to post it).

Last edited:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86

Keep the replies coming (also if you have own story about a bully, no matter what it is, feel free to post it).
Here's a bullying experience from my freshman year of high school. There were two seniors that liked to pick on freshman on Fridays. They called it "freshman friday." The thing is they only picked on one freshman, ME!!!!!!!!!!! I was 4'10 and about 85 lbs so that's why I was singled out. It only happened for the first few weeks but still it was very embarrassing and I still get angry and somewhat depressed when I think about it. This was 7 years ago. I don't know where these two guys are today, but if somebody told me they were dead it would totally make my day.

I have several others if anybody would like to hear.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
They are dead.

Saw their bodies get strewn across the road in a HORRIBLE car accident where they smashed into a wall on hwy 101, in front of me last weekend. They were still alive when their limbs were torn from their bodies due to the insane g-forces. As their torso's caught fire and their life ebbed away, they could do nothing but plead for help. None came.

Just thought you should know.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
They are dead.

Saw their bodies get strewn across the road in a HORRIBLE car accident where they smashed into a wall on hwy 101, in front of me last weekend. They were still alive when their limbs were torn from their bodies due to the insane g-forces. As their torso's caught fire and their life ebbed away, they could do nothing but plead for help. None came.

Just thought you should know.
I guess there really is a god:)

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your response that makes it fun for bullies to pick on you.

When I was about 16, a friend and me went to go see a movie. It was a good hour before it started so we just hung outside for a while. This guy Tony and 5 of his friends show up and start F'n with me and my friend. Now this Tony guy had a rap for smackin guys upside the forhead with a 2x4 and doing a little time for it, tats, the whole bad ass nine yards, so you can imagine how a 16 year old like myself felt a little intimidated by the circumstances.

Anyway, this guy started on my friend. Told me to go sit down.
I watched them rip him down and literally piss on him. They had a barrel of laughs ****in with him. Then they turned to me.

Tony said "Do 10 push ups".

I said, "No."

He replied, "You know I can kick your ass, right? Do 10 push ups!"

Again I replied, "No."

He turned to his friend and said, "I like this guy! He's got balls! Ok! Do 5 push ups. You can do a push up, can't you?"

I did the 5 vigorously and pissed off. Stood back up and looked at him like I was waiting for another word of challenge. I was bracing for a good stomping. He left me alone.

A few weeks later I run into him again. He wasn't exactly firendly, but he wanted to see how much balls I really had.
So he picked out a random girl and said, "Tell that chick she has a nice ass."

I did it.

He said, "Ha ha, holy ****! Tell her to come over here!"

I did it. She came giggiling.

He started to hit and I stepped back. She dropped him hard. Kept lookin at me.

A few months later I had seen him again. I had women with me. He was all 'Whats up!" after that. Buddy buddy. I could have picked out any one of his friends and started busting thier balls and he would have eaten it up and joined in with me.

All you have to make clear is what he expects isn't what he's going to get from you. Be someone.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoooooooaaaa...some of guys got isssues,man.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you do does really mean how bad the tormentation will be. if you don't show any emotion he will get bored of you and leave to his next kid. If you show emotion he will ride you for a long time. I mentioned this awhile back in another thread.

I got picked on alot for a long time until I dropped out of the group and kicked the bullies a$$ in front of everyone (not for revenge but to send him a strong message that I wouldn't take any more sh!t from him). He acted pretty freaken tough but then when push comes to shove they back down pretty freaken quick (at least in my area of the PA). He said to some of his friends that he "would destroy me" I then continued to bring him down by making fun of him more and more because he said that he was going to destroy me. I even offered to show up at the post office at 9PM so we could have a fight. He refused the offer without giving me a reason except for an ashamed look on his face. Thats when I knew that I got to him. I just left him alone after that. Occasionally he will try stuff but I put him right back in his place.

Part of the reason that I found this place so at least something good came out of it:D The one day vacation from school was pretty cool too.;)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Whoooooooaaaa...some of guys got isssues,man.
I guess your life is perfect and never ever had any problems. Makes it alot easier to be a Don Juan.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW I would've stood up to the kids if they weren't 100lbs bigger and a whole foot taller.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I guess your life is perfect and never ever had any problems. Makes it alot easier to be a Don Juan.
It's a normal part of growing up.Especially your situation & then ones like yours.

No offense,I think you were just being a cry-baby.

Most of these guys are just pretty-boys who think their sh!t down stink even at an early age,got slapped around and then it perpetually fvcked with their brains.

So they took up DJ'ing to cover that up.

How can you have your ego so shattered that you would let someone make you do things like that ...but then turn around and have some sort of God-complex when it comes to the ladies?

It's just senstive a$$ pretty-boys that don't no how to act around men but don't quite have the confidence to be a DJ either.

So they feel awkard everywhere they go.hence the continues bullying..people see you get women..but your humble with no strong male freinds..

Do the math.What do you think is gonna happen?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
It's a normal part of growing up.Especially your situation & then ones like yours.

No offense,I think you were just being a cry-baby.

Most of these guys are just pretty-boys who think their sh!t down stink even at an early age,got slapped around and then it perpetually fvcked with their brains.

So they took up DJ'ing to cover that up.

How can you have your ego so shattered that you would let someone make you do things like that ...but then turn around and have some sort of God-complex when it comes to the ladies?

It's just senstive a$$ pretty-boys that don't no how to act around men but don't quite have the confidence to be a DJ either.

So they feel awkard everywhere they go.hence the continues bullying..people see you get women..but your humble with no strong male freinds..

Do the math.What do you think is gonna happen?
Well like I said this was 7 years ago. I haven't been teased or picked on since high school. As far as me being a cry baby I couldn't help but complain seeing as how they only picked on me and no one else and there was absolutely nothing I could do to defend myself seeing as how they totally dwarfed me, which is the only reason they picked on me. I know that for a fact because I once asked them.

You say it's a part of growing up, that's true but some kids get it alot worse than others.

liberal

Don Juan
Reaction score
The weird thing I have found out is that sometimes bullying can be a way for someone to test a potiential friendship.

I remember back in the seventh grade there was a guy who would always want to play "the circle game," (you look at their hand in a circle, and get hit) and even when I wouldn't look, he'd hit me in the arm. This continued for a month or so, until I would start to hit him whenever he hit me. I made up stupid rules to the game, and would begin to hit him at random times.

Eventually, I began to gain his respect, and the hitting ceased.

Now, we are really good friends.

Its been the other way around too. We used to make fun of this guy for wearing a "Respect My Authority!" shirt, probably out of my own insecurity from the other guy mentioned above.

Now that guy is my best friend, and I still bring up the shirt for a laugh.

In conclusion, that bully may want to be your friend, and just can't come out and say it. Whenever he drives by with the bird, flip him off right back. What's he going to do, run you over? Then you can sue him for millions of dollars!*

*Either that, or get your ass kicked, and even death. Not responsible for injury or fatality.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by liberal

In conclusion, that bully may want to be your friend, and just can't come out and say it. Whenever he drives by with the bird, flip him off right back. What's he going to do, run you over? Then you can sue him for millions of dollars!*

LOL now that is a strange way of trying to make friends. Why would you want to be friends with a guy like that?

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
knuck if you buck boi