Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broken Condom

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I don't know what you're arguing about. I posted that true story about that guy just for entertainment purposes only, not as some kind of proof that washing off your di-ck afterwards will always prevent STD's.

"man, i doubt that a hooker, no matter how dirty she can be, could emit vaginal secretions or semen from her mouth... and even if, for some unknown reason, she could, would you please tell me where is this stuff supposed to enter your body?

you can't get an STD by contact with infected skin, since STD's viruses die at contact with the air
it's not about being smartasses, so be the first one to know your sh1t before posting"

yeah, you know what you're talking about alright. She could have herpes on her mouth, in which case it could infect your dic-k during a blow-job. Your idea that you can't get STDs by skin contact is the stupidest thing I have heard to date. I am not being a smartass because I know what I am talking about, I am trying to educate otherwise uneducated people on the matter of STDs and how at risk they really are. And btw, a condom won't prevent everything. If you do oral on the girl or she to you, you are at risk...... if your pubic area where the condom doesn't cover contacts a herpes or HPV infected area on her pubic area, you can get infected.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone

yeah, you know what you're talking about alright. She could have herpes on her mouth, in which case it could infect your dic-k during a blow-job.

oh, that's clever... you are with a hooker... you see a herpes on her mouth, and you let her suck your d1ck... c'mon man, who would be such an idiot?!?!

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I'm not trying to be hard on you, but you definitely need to learn some things. I doubt you'll be able to match my level of maturity, from what you've said so far, but listen, just because she doesn't have visible symptoms, sores that you can actually see, doesn't mean it isn't possible to get infected. You are much more likely to get it when the sores are present, but if she isn't having an outbreak, it is STILL contagious. Guess what else? MOST people with an STD don't even know they have it, meaning, they are asymptomatic. If a girl has something but doesn't have symptoms, that doesn't mean YOU won't have symptoms. You may get lucky, you may not. Please please PLEASE, educate yourself on this stuff. A condom does prevent most things, but suppose you do oral? It is true that 25% of people have genital herpes (many more have oral), so if you don't wear a condom, you are taking a chance, no matter how clean you think she is, and eating her out you could get your lips infected. Probably the worst thing is people who have unprotected sex with new partners because they are on birth control. Wow, smart move. Next up is anal, because most people don't bother to wear condoms for that, so disease spreads like wildfire. If people were more educated on these matters, this epidemic would never have gotten so out of control, and I could feel free to fu-ck anyone I wanted without a thinking twice about it. Ah, but those were the good ol' days weren't they?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by exwhyzee
It was a "Beyond Seven" I dont know where I got it or why I decided to use that one, it was set to expire in 2009 though.

So any good sh1t to clean my sh1t that you know about or is extra cleaning unnecessary?
Fist of all, let me defend Beyond Seven condoms. They are by far my favorites, and I've had condoms break before, of all brands.

Don't worry about the condom having broken. It happens very often, and pulling out and replacing it is what you must do. No big deal. You were responsible in using a condom and she was responsible in being on birth control. She had the maturity and character to use her own protection, I doubt you were at high risk for the few seconds you might have been exposed.

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
YOUR A DADDY!!!!!
ROFL!

I submitted a post kinda like this too....

I won't worry about it too much, getting an STD is rare and HIV is 0.03% [5/10000 encounters with an unprotected persons will get the AIDS]

Additionally, my University doctor told me that you have a 25% chance of obtaining HIV from a positive person. Your chances severly increase with anal however since they're is more ripping in the skin (assh0le not made for the ****), thus, higher chance of virus transfer.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow maybe u should get trojan next time!!! lol

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I have never experienced condom breakage during sex and I've always used Trojan (sometimes even Lifestyles). Maybe cause I don't f*ck like a wild animal unlike others on here do? Or maybe I'm just lucky/careful? Who knows.

In fact, I've never even gone bareback before with a chick and don't know what it feels like. That's what happens when you're OCD as a mother f*cker like I am.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X

you can't get an STD by contact with infected skin, since STD's viruses die at contact with the air
it's not about being smartasses, so be the first one to know your sh1t before posting

Hmmm air must be pretty deadly then... if it can kill viruses.

Better stop breathing... eh?

Any highschool student with basic knowledge of biology could tell you you don't know **** either.

The only thing that KILLS viruses is large doeses of UV light, and radiation.
It messes up their RNA so bad that they can't reproduce.

Also, no anti-bacterial soap is going to do anything against a virus.

Your best defence right now is.... Broccoli. :D

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/73/88989

And get yourself checked!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO

I can't believe you guys are discussing sex with Jay-X. Bwhahahahaha This guy knows sh!t about sex.

Do a search on him in AE. You'll crap your pants laughing.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by exwhyzee
I was fvcking this girl last night and I didnt even realize it, but sometime during our sex my condom broke, I was left with just the little ring around the bottom of my ****. Anyway the girl proved to me that she was on the pill, by showing it to me in her purse, which is good. The thing I am sketched out about is an STD, is there one thing to was your **** off thats works the best, I used antibacterial soap, I was wondering if there was anything better/safer/healthier?
unfortunately if you have caught an std it would have happened in the course of action and theres nothing you can do now save treat it.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
Hmmm air must be pretty deadly then... if it can kill viruses.

Better stop breathing... eh?

Any highschool student with basic knowledge of biology could tell you you don't know **** either.

The only thing that KILLS viruses is large doeses of UV light, and radiation.
It messes up their RNA so bad that they can't reproduce.

Also, no anti-bacterial soap is going to do anything against a virus.

Your best defence right now is.... Broccoli. :D

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/73/88989

And get yourself checked!

by http://www.hivaidssearch.com/facts/hiv_aids_factual_statistics.htm
HIV Can Survive up to 6 Weeks in Syringes (air kills the virus, but trapped inside a syringe, it may not get exposed to air) used by Intravenous Drug Users or possible bio hazard waste material from a medical establishment - IVDU. [/B]

i thought researchers knew something about HIV, but i'd better listen to some user of a seduction forum

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any explanation of how air can kill the virus or reference to any ACTUAL studies on this website.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
I don't see any explanation of how air can kill the virus or reference to any ACTUAL studies on this website.

That's because most people know that HIV virus can't survive at contact with air. I didn't mean that air litterally kills HIV viruses, but their efficacy drops to zero. That's NOT what I think, that's what medical researches have demonstrated

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
That's because most people know that HIV virus can't survive at contact with air. I didn't mean that air litterally kills HIV viruses, but their efficacy drops to zero. That's NOT what I think, that's what medical researches have demonstrated
Source?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Man, I'm not trying to be hard on you, but you definitely need to learn some things. I doubt you'll be able to match my level of maturity, from what you've said so far, but listen, just because she doesn't have visible symptoms, sores that you can actually see, doesn't mean it isn't possible to get infected. You are much more likely to get it when the sores are present, but if she isn't having an outbreak, it is STILL contagious. Guess what else? MOST people with an STD don't even know they have it, meaning, they are asymptomatic. If a girl has something but doesn't have symptoms, that doesn't mean YOU won't have symptoms. You may get lucky, you may not. Please please PLEASE, educate yourself on this stuff. A condom does prevent most things, but suppose you do oral? It is true that 25% of people have genital herpes (many more have oral), so if you don't wear a condom, you are taking a chance, no matter how clean you think she is, and eating her out you could get your lips infected. Probably the worst thing is people who have unprotected sex with new partners because they are on birth control. Wow, smart move. Next up is anal, because most people don't bother to wear condoms for that, so disease spreads like wildfire. If people were more educated on these matters, this epidemic would never have gotten so out of control, and I could feel free to fu-ck anyone I wanted without a thinking twice about it. Ah, but those were the good ol' days weren't they?

You're right about all that. However, you were dead wrong when you said the alcohol prevented that guy from getting an STD. The fact that he didn't get one pretty much means that the hooker didn't either. Hookers don't necessarily have to have STD's. They're just more likeley to.