Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke the C-Block

PK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I broke a **** block today from my buddy and got a # and a date too. I really don't know what my buddy was doing, but I should have knocked his dam block off for being a **** . Anyways it felt good breaking the block and getting the date. Remember fellas keep your in all situations, I believe that me being cool in the face of adversity got me the date and # and also I am sexy mo fo too.

------------------
just do it!

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey PK, can you post the details of the c0ck block and how you overcame it. Please give details so all the young guys can learn from your success. Thanks bro.

Also, I'd like to point out that if any of my buds c0ckblocks me, he's going to hear it from me in this way, "Hey, that's funny how you were c0ckblocking me back there." We just tell it to each other's faces. I would suggest doing that next time so he knows what an idiot puzzy he was being. Shame him.

Jake

PK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dudes,
Keeping your cool is the main thing when you want to break a **** block. My "friend" was saying stupid shyt while I was having a convo with a girl, saying personal stuff about me which you don't go around telling everyone.

I didn't drop to my friend's level and fire back, but simply said to this girl:

"It looks like my friend really wants me to get to know you, how about you and I go to dinner tommorrow?"

I got the date, #, and stymied my friend. It really pissed him off too, since I guess he was trying hard to block me. He's an AFC and I guess my success kinda reminded him of what he didn't have. I don't mind too much because girls aren't everything. However the girl even commented on how I kept my cool when my AFC friend was trying to embarass me.

Another thing is know your wingman, if he's an AFC then don't hit on girls when your around him or explicitly tell him not to be a c0ck. But as in this situation I kept my cool and closed with confidence so I could further things later without a block in my path.

The one block that is harder to break is the female c0ck block, it's all most impossible, but not totally, if anyone has ideas on this please post.

------------------
just do it!