Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bringing a girl to your city and staying at a hotel

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, too much planning bro.

Some planning is cool, like what bars or activities to go on while she is in town but those kinda details will flow with the momentum. For all, I care she can book an Airbnb if she is willing to visit me. Proposing your place to a girl you've met before is risky on both ends.

Also, I wouldn't want to do a whole day or worse two whole consecutive days with a girl I've never met. That's pushing it.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put this one on the backburner, will play with her when I'm overbored
Did you ever bother to actually ask for her phone number? You could have saved yourself a ton of time and energy by going for this simple vetting strategy, instead you are on here still posting about some fake person you've been chatting with on OkCupid.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever bother to actually ask for her phone number? You could have saved yourself a ton of time and energy by going for this simple vetting strategy, instead you are on here still posting about some fake person you've been chatting with on OkCupid.
Meh I have other dates planned up and a vacation and it's the busiest time of the year for me, so I'll just get back to her at some point; we chat over IG, obviously she's not "some fake person"

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking to this Ukrainian hottie that lives in the same country but 4 hrs drive away, we're talking about me bringing her over to my city for a nice time and potentially getting a hotel room together for a night together. I mentioned my place but she says in her culture it's very indecent for a woman to stay at another man's place. Anyone here done this with a girl you haven't met before?
I hope you haven't sent this girl any money.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a semi common occurrence for women to either be flown out to a man based on an Instagram interaction or the woman herself flies out to the man.

In Summer 2021, there was an incident where a woman from Boston flew out to Phoenix to be with a "Chad" like Phoenix police officer. She ended up dying while hiking one of Phoenix's most well known and heavily trafficked hiking paths.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh I have other dates planned up and a vacation and it's the busiest time of the year for me, so I'll just get back to her at some point; we chat over IG, obviously she's not "some fake person"
So because you are chatting with a profile on instagram means this is a real person? You obviously haven't gotten this person's phone number but if you actually have other dates lined up from actual women you should focus on that. I really can't tell if this is a troll post or not at this point. Fake social media accounts exist everywhere and I guarantee that this person you have been chatting with is trolling you, I'm hoping you can move on from this.