Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brief Massive Internet Power Outage!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

^^amazon, bank of America, wal-mart, home depot etc were all affected by this
I'm shocked that this wasn't covered more, mark my words this is was a "practice" run
I'm shocked this didn't get more coverage

John Mcafee's "Dead Man Switch" dropping in less than 5 hours which supposedly has 50 Terabytes exposing government corruption
I wonder if that has anything o do with it

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute you for being astute enough to pay attention to what's going on in the background...

The vast majority of people are low IQ plebs who only believe whatever narrative the mainstream media pumps out.... Of course they won't be aware of these things.....

MSM: "delta variant delta variant delta variant delta variant delta variant delta variant delta variant......"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute you for being astute enough to pay attention to what's going on in the background...

The vast majority of people are low IQ plebs who only believe whatever narrative the mainstream media pumps out.... Of course they won't be aware of these things.....

MSM: "delta variant delta variant delta variant delta variant delta variant delta variant delta variant......"
This is the 3rd power/internet outage in a month. You have the biggest company website in the world down for an hour and it doesn't make the news (or barely?) something is up. Mark my words they are gonna flip the "switch" chaos will ensue. I bought two backup generators yesterday and more food/water.

I was at the grocery store talking to some of the employees and they just shrugged like no one cares no one is prepared. When ISH hits the fan people are gonna lose their minds even if it's only for 2-3 days imagine if the power is out for 2 weeks? people have become to reliant online (myself included)

I have books I can read as well as movies I downloaded. smh

Reactions: BMX