Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

breaking up to make her want me?

newguy

Reaction score
okay, i'm having some problems with my girl. For the last week, she's been telling me she's angry at me, but she won't tell me why (i've asked her a lot!!) Several weeks ago, i asked her to be my gf and she said she was gonna think about it. Now she says no way, cuz she's too angry at me. What the heck is going on? What i'm thinking about is calling her today, and saying 'i feel like you are playing games with me, and i don't want to deal with that. you are so special to me, i hope we can still be friends but i don't think we should go out. Call me when you're ready to stop playing games?' What do you all think? I don't want to lose her, but i don't want to look like a wuss either.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg omg omg.... have you read the bible yet dude? You are being a HUGE wuss here. Why would you ask a girl that doesn't have a high interest level to be your gf? and why are YOU doing the asking? You're not breaking up with her because you never went out in the first place ok. damn... Anyway, don't say what you wrote, say something like this:

"Well, it's a shame that you didn't want to go out with me, we could have had an incredible time. Oh well, it's your loss. See ya."

Then what? GET OVER THIS GIRL. You seem to have a classic case of afc oneitis here. Talk to other girls, not to try and make her jealous and want you more but for you. FOR YOU. Wake up man, read the Bible, stop being needy, stop caring so much because a girl that says she'll 'think about' going out with you doesn't deserve you.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo newguy, you have a long way to go! When you have read more marterial on this site, you will know that:

You are the prince charming, the suave, you'll get tones of girls around you(if you believe in yourself and go out to practice)

You should change your attitude from Chasing after girls to Attracting girls.

Chill!;)
ps,
Dont take things too seriously! if she rejects you, there are 99,999,999 more out there!

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the others but i belive if you do blow her off for playing games her interest will go up however because of your small infatuation i think you should next her anyway.