Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking the Friendship Zone

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago this girl ('Jill') spent a ton of time flirting with me in one of my classes. She kept switching the letters of my first and last name and called my first and last names in reverse (ie. 'Sam' would become 'mas').

After a month of flirting and chatting with her, I asked for Jill's number in January. She gave it to me in class with a huge smile on her face. I waited three days and phoned her up. I chatted with her for about 20 min., excused myself, and that ended what seemed to be the perfect phone call. Two to three days later, I phoned her up and asked her out on a date. She became hesitant and gave me a lame excuse about how exams were coming up. Being an amateur DJ at the time, I didn't know how to response, so I got a major bruise to my ego and only phoned her once or twice afterwards before figuring that Jill was a lost cause.

Jill tried getting my attention again after a while. One week she started ignoring me altogether, so I just ignored her back and she came back to me. It hasn't been until the last few weeks that the tension between us wasn't negative. I started approaching her at her locker, regardless of whether she was with her friends or not. I made myself scarce and mysterious, and pretended not to see her (jerk ignoring tactics) and she seemed to gobble it all up. I did some kino, and she even touched my face. But, other than that, there weren't enough signals to warrant true interest.

Fast forward to yesterday. I approached her after class had ended and brought up a topic that interested her (she told me how she needed shoes for work), and then that topic shifted from shoes to her cross-country running. Eventually, her best friend started flirting with me, and stating that there was no way that I would 'get her back' from the doorway to the class. I was just about to walk around the corner with my friends, and, upon using my instincts, I turned around suddenly and threw my stuff aside and started back. Jill's best friend must have seen me coming through the windows, so she got Jill to stand up against me, and we started wrestling in the classroom so that I could get to her best friend! Talk about KINO on steroids, eh? Anyways, eventually we left and they were at their lockers, so her best friend kept poking me, which prompted Jill to start poking me back, so I poked them both back, but more to Jill.

I walked away, and saw them in the hallways, but kept on walking to my locker. I went to get my baseball glove, and one of my friends suggested I ask Jill and her best friend to hang out with us. I went to Jill's locker, and I asked, and was mildly surprised that she wanted to play catch with us.

Outside, I chatted with Jill again and we shared some low-confidential 'info back and forth (favourite colours, etc.). We played catch for a while, and eventually Jill started to get all touchy/physical and very playful. Keep in mind that it was really hot yesterday afternoon and Jill -- who is a really hot girl (my 7+) -- unbuttoned her silk shirt infront of me when we got within a meter of each other, revealing a white t-shirt/tank-top. I was able to see the curves of her breasts really well and even the full shape of her nipples showed... It really turned me on. She couldn't see my eyes (heh, a good DJ always has tinted shades!), but she left her shirt open to me for at least 20 seconds... And then buttoned her shirt back up again when we started playing catch again. ... I started to show that I wouldn't put up with it, and started pushing her back
playfully. This would keep happening for a whle, and then we would go back to playing catch or talking as a group with my friends and the two girls. Jill had become so playful that she challenged me to wrestle her, so I had a lot of room for kino. We fell ontop of each other, and I quickly got back up and put my knee onto her stomach and said, 'I'm ontop'. [We had commented earlier than whoever got ontop first would 'win'.]
She commented that 'it was really comfortable' there, which i immediately wasn't sure meant that she would be fvckable if we were in a better environment (being in a football field with her friend and my friends isn't the best place to fvck or do anything of that nature), so I touched her face and moved the hair from her face instead, showing my sexuality in the process. No flinching to be seen.
I touched her hair, and commented how it 'is fairer than mine', and she touched my hair lightly for a moment or two. No apparent flinching whatsoever. Afterwards, I started talking to her again, and kinoed her cheek, saying that 'you have dirt on your face'. I didn't notice any flinching.

We sat down on the bleachers and wrestled again for a bit. I stepped on her paper bag (****!) and squished her muffin inside. She commented that I stepped on her bag, but she didn't seem angry... It was as if it was a passing verbal observation that didn't really in the long-run. We sat down beside each other and she took out the muffin and said how she loved this kind. I said something along the lines of, 'i don't think i've ever tried that kind of muffin before'. She immediately gave me the remaining (albeit, squished) pieces of the muffin, which I think i thanked her for, ate a small bit, and then gave her the last pieces of the muffin...

So, needless to say, there is some sort of interest there, and despite having flirted with Jill since November/December, I believe she has moderate to high interest in me. I must have gotten out of the friend zone even though I didn't start kinoing her until March... That's 5 months!!! Jill's best friend hopelessly likes me as well -- she spent about a minute wrapped around my waist yesterday and wouldn't let go whenever I walked around the field! -- so I think Jill will get a huge thumbs-up if she asks hre friend whether she should date me.

I'm also hoping to ask her out on Monday, after she has had some wet dreams about me.
I was so into wrestling with her that I found out afterwards that I had soiled myself.... If I was turned on so much, would she be?

That's my first true success story.

[This message has been edited by GuitarOnFire (edited 04-13-2002).]

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she gives u that kind of signals again man just KISS her! Good Post GOF

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at least you got some good old erotic wrestling out of it