Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brazilian girls

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Um.. men also file for divorce.
The stats I saw were over 80% of divorces are filed by wives, 60% of new marriages will fail. Combining the two gives 50% of the American women who marry American men will file for divorce. If those numbers are a little off, the magnitude is still staggering compared to an 80% success rate with Brazilian and other foreign women and American men.

Having said that, while I find Brazilian women lovely in their native habitat they do seem to have a disproportionate incidence of the fat gene, so removing them from their natural habitat is to be considered very carefully.

As far as build and staying shapely, I think some of the Indian girls are amazing but you have to watch for hair and hygienic issues as well as a very odd sort of attitude in some cases compared to the Brazilian girls.

Overall, I would recommend a filipina or in some cases a Thai over a Brazilian girl for an LTR take-her-home-to-mom type situation.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
Can you two idiots stop discussing divorce in a thread about Brazilian women? Show the Brazilian women some fvcking respect. They're the hottest women on the planet. No fvcking doubt about it.

In Chicago we don't have alot of brazilian girls. I have known 2 and one of them I fvcked. She had a heavy portugese accent that I did not care for. She had a big ass but no tits and was OK in bed not great. She did cook for me however. She was here as a nanny and I think she was looking to marry an american guy to get papers. The girl that I fvcked was a 7 and the other one was a 4. I guess I have not met enough brazilain woman to judge them.

Many guys from my bjj school have gone to brazil to train there. I wouldn't mind doing that once in my life.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
In Chicago we don't have alot of brazilian girls. I have known 2 and one of them I fvcked. She had a heavy portugese accent that I did not care for. She had a big ass but no tits and was OK in bed not great. She did cook for me however. She was here as a nanny and I think she was looking to marry an american guy to get papers. The girl that I fvcked was a 7 and the other one was a 4. I guess I have not met enough brazilain woman to judge them.

Many guys from my bjj school have gone to brazil to train there. I wouldn't mind doing that once in my life.
Yeah, very few Brazilian girls in Chicago.. I have not met one out here that I considered good looking.

When I visited Brazil one of the best looking 19-20 year old Brazilian girls that I met down there told me she would marry me for papers.

Take a trip to Brazil and you will not look at American girls the same.

Vorher

Reaction score
Is it true that it can be more interesting to have a simple talk with a Brazilian girl than to have sex with an American girl? :rolleyes: