Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brand New Ideas

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I think this is a typo because someone did it and they found a problem when they did it (duh)... When people want to be a challenge, that really isn't going up to the chick you like *kino*kino*kino* and then walking up to a girl in front of her *kino*kino*kino*... NO, NO, NO!!! That's horrible. That isn't being a Don Juan, that's being a Don Ditz. Bad bad bad. That isn't social proof. I want to clear up the issue for all the newer people hanging out on the boards.

Ok, let's start with Don Ditz. He goes up, does everything pretty well because he's still somewhat of a Don, and he walks away to hit on another girl. The other girl doesn't show much interest since only 30% of girls would be interested if you were the best looking guy on earth (boyfriend, bad mood, PMS, sick, stressed, etc.) The other chick he really wanted (chick one) sees this and is like.. "wtf.. i thought he wanted me.. what a ditz (what a hoe, what a s|ut) and on top of that the fool was just rejected." This isn't what we want girls to think about us right? You think you would find it attractive if some girl spiced you up, moved on and spiced up another guy right in front of you? (I mean even if she was successful and totally hot, she's still a s|ut... one with nice boobies probably.. but still a guy like you could definitely get better)

Alright, let's see how a real Don Juan does it shall we? A real Don Juan started as an AFC... A real Don Juan has been building up his skills for a while and made some real friendly acquaintances. His real friendly acquaintances are his social proof. He walks up to this chick, starts talking the talk... and walking the walk. She's smiling, she's giggling, she's into him. Well, all the while our brave Don Juan is walking her around... oh look.. there's some social proof... she walks near another girl that he knows is going to come up to him and hit on him right on front of her... (either that or he walks away from the other chick and this happens). Our smooth friend politely turns her down and continues talking with the hot babe... soon to have to go because of some emergency.... (either that or she sees this and he walks away from the chick hitting on him--- his social proof.)

This is so much better than being a Don Ditz, don't go and try to make social proof in front of the girl, have it prepared. That 30% chance you have isn't looking so good, and even if you score, you still end up looking like a s|ut.

Good Luck DJz

-jc

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea Magic.

To summarize, the idea isn't to make her jealous, just to conceal your feelings from her to keep her guessing.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be brilliant if it wasn't slam-your-head-against-the-monitor wrong.

Yeah, if a girl acted like this, we would not be attracted to her if we had half a mind. Turns out though, girls don't have half a mind. They think differently than us. Hell, that's the whole reason we are at this site, cause gils think different. It is in men's nature to have many women, but not in theirs to have many men. They will be attracted because you don't treat her as special as everyone else. The same actions that make a chick dig you would piss guys off. This is the reason why a beginner DJ may lose his guy friends if he doesn't watch it.

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but your slam you head against something harder than a monitor wrong. It's mens nature to have more than one women (thus we're not A-Sexual and ****doesn't pop out of our bellies after 9 months either) but it's also in a women's programming to not want a man who is going around with everyone else. This is also logic. Old days, only men own property, only men make money. If men have more than one girl... then money gets split up, property is split up, and basically she's flat on her ass broke. Women want a slut just as much as we do. And as for the it's nature that men want more than one women, yea we poke and we're done. Good Deal, huh? Well some crappy statistics or another someplace :D (real reliable) say that women actually go outside of their relationships for 'a little something more' more often than guys do.

Dude and get together with your logic...
They will be attracted because you don't treat her as special as everyone else.
They might like the challenge for three seconds, but they're not going to like you for treating them like a peace of.. well... LOGIC man... get with it

later jc

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be brilliant if it wasn't slam-your-head-against-the-monitor wrong.

Yeah, if a girl acted like this, we would not be attracted to her if we had half a mind. Turns out though, girls don't have half a mind. They think differently than us. Hell, that's the whole reason we are at this site, cause gils think different. It is in men's nature to have many women, but not in theirs to have many men. They will be attracted because you don't treat her as special as everyone else. The same actions that make a chick dig you would piss guys off. This is the reason why a beginner DJ may lose his guy friends if he doesn't watch it.
Bullsh*t.

True, girls think differently. True, girls don't like to have multiple men. Not true, girls will be attracted to you if you don't treat them as special as everyone else. The key is to not make her feel special, but at the same time, show a little interest.

Soshyopathe, I think you're talking about knocking a chick off a pedestal. The truth is, most chicks aren't on a pedestal to begin with and will take ****y and funny remarks as insults. It depends on the girl as to how little you try to make them feel. I've had girls in tears before over comments that I thought would knock them off their pedestal.

Magic was saying to not appear as a player, which is right on the money. If you flirt with another girl in front of a chick you were flirting with, it only makes you look like a d*ck.