"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

brand name clothing matters?

windwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
hey thanks.

i really enjoyed reading the 2 posts above.

you are right, i must do whatever "I" want, and today I realized how little what other people think matters.
I must buy whatever makes ME feel good about myself.

I like the story about your friend who has super-confidence.
Confidence is the most important thing. Your friend seems like he has real confidence. Not fake confidence which is dependent upon outside circumstances.

I dont want to buy from goodwill, because I want new clothes, but I might just go to goodwill and see what its like, cuz ive never been to goodwill and it might be cool, hahaha
yea, i want to go to goodwill/salvation army now, just to see what its like.
But i want to wear new clothes.

thanks for the advice, made me realize a lot.
especially about confidence.
confidence is the key. people respect confidence and
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top