"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Brain damage

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
hahaahaha, man this is funny. Yeah I wanna see a pic also!! A 9.5, how can u rate yourself on a scale? Man this is too funny!!

Although I do understand some of what u say. Sometimes I also purposely dont look or aknowledge babes when they try and get my attention, especially the ones u can just feel that "I am a goddess" vibe from. It's usually the ones that dont even talk to the ugly guys, or even tell them to fukc off. If I know it is a chick like that, I try to bring them down a peg.

I do not date these "queen bee's" EVER!! However, there are still plenty of babes around, if you dont date ANY hot girls u have some insecurity issues!! Especially if you are as good looking as u say u are!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by pharoh
Fuked in the head?

I am considered around a 9.5, and get a lot of attention on campus. However, I won’t and will NEVER go and approach these girls because I won’t supplicate to them. I fuking hate them sooo much. They think they can make me a slave to their outer beauty and come to them like dogs. The thought of going to her and talking to her will only put myself down and make her think that she is better than me. You think your better than me you stupid w.h.o.re? It’s so funny. They wear all these seducing clothes, and I love it when I pass by and their wondering how come I didn’t go and talk to them while they were smiling at me. All I feel for these girls is lust, lust, LUST, and my right hand takes care of that for me. That’s all I need until I’m old enough to get some escorts or hoes to satisfy me sexual side. What I really hate are these “high class sluts.” I’m talking about the girls on campus who think they are some Queen cause they look very attractive. Yeah, Queen Bytch you fuking w.h.o.re. What I usually do is go and sit near them in the computer lab, and then don’t pay them any mind, and do my stuff. They try to do $hit to get my attention, but I don’t budge. I want to show these bytches that they are not all they seem to think. I’m just wondering what your thoughts are on this.
I would start giving them a little attention soon, otherwise they're ALL going to think you are GAY.
 
Top