Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt

Optimuspiglet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any woman who doesn't think this guy is hot? I mean I've never heard or read about a woman who makes a comment of "he turns me off" or, "nah, I don't like blondes".

Is this guy just a one of a kind genetic "facial" celebrity?

Even my mom thinks he's "So Pretty".

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i knew a couple girls that thought he was unattractive.... tastes differ buddy.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Optimuspiglet
Is there any woman who doesn't think this guy is hot? I mean I've never heard or read about a woman who makes a comment of "he turns me off" or, "nah, I don't like blondes".

Yeah. All of them are.

Now if any woman says she isn't attracted to him, she's a stinking idiotic liar.

Ignore these ones since what they do is lie. :D

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I have heard alot of girls say they do not think he is so special. What I cannot understand, there are other guys in Hollywood who I would consider better looking (from a strictly heterosexual viewpoint of course!)

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Symmetry..(sp).......Pit has perfect body posture and facial structure.. tremendous confidence......the guy has a very cut and lean body.......girls can just tell that he would deliver the goods with all this going for him.....its all about confidence and a presence about yourself.....AURA!!!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by b_elusive_eyes
Symmetry..(sp).......Pit has perfect body posture and facial structure.. tremendous confidence......the guy has a very cut and lean body.......girls can just tell that he would deliver the goods with all this going for him.....its all about confidence and a presence about yourself.....AURA!!!!

I agree that Pitt is a good looking man, but how come guys who look just as good or better...I.E Paul Walker, Rob Lowe, Jude Law...do not all the hype that Pitt does?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
I agree that Pitt is a good looking man, but how come guys who look just as good or better...I.E Paul Walker, Rob Lowe, Jude Law...do not all the hype that Pitt does?
Fight Club... total DJ'ism.

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more than looks. When magazines, tv shows, and such tell the public that Brad Pitt is the sexiest man alive, people will begin to believe it. If someone is told something is true by enough people, they will believe it.

Just look at how people think McJagger is sexy. Reputation means a lot in the scheme of things.

Reaction score
Originally posted by divega
It's more than looks. When magazines, tv shows, and such tell the public that Brad Pitt is the sexiest man alive, people will begin to believe it. If someone is told something is true by enough people, they will believe it.

Just look at how people think McJagger is sexy. Reputation means a lot in the scheme of things.
What I wouldn't give to have a free 24 hour PR service working for me. :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Optimuspiglet

well he is pretty good looking, but theres plenty of other blokes out there who are just as handsome if not more, but i would say:
half of it comes from the media parroting the same bullsh!t day in day is bound to stick.
and the other half comes from the sheep mentality most chicks have when they talk (talk being the key word) about whos hot or not.

my hat goes off to a guy whos name gets mentioned all over the world when people talk about whos a sex symbol, good luck to him, personally i would keep jennifer as a F* buddy if i were him and be dipping into the poonani platter trying different flavours at literally a snap of a finger while hes still got it and relatively young.

Edit: woops i just read what you said divega... so what he said
:)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget too that most of these people are seen more often on the screen than in real life up close. I mean, with makeup and wardrobe, and the ability to retouch on screen appearances, I mean, it can make quite a difference. Not that I'm saying he's won't be good looking in person, but people almost ALWAYS look better on screen in movies and TV than in person because of all those factors. A good example is Renee Zellweger. Much better on screen than off, because she has a bad complexion which can't be seen as easily after all the makeup.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, soft zoom too (where all wrinkles dissapear)
Notice how some REALLY unattractive people become sex symbols. They convinced people that they truly are, media blowed it out and here we go, you are seixest man alive;)

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pitt appears more masculine than Lowe and Jude Law...his presence is more kickin ass than those two lightweights.

TDK4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching that film The Mexican, with my sister and out of nowhere she blurts, "I hate that A-hole!! I don't know why he gets all of this attention from Hollywood for his looks. He so phucking repulsive" ROFLMAO!!!! I almost choked when she said that. But hey, thats the perfect 10 theory at work. Many people think Pam Anderson is hot, personally she makes me want to HURL!!!

TDK4
When in doubt use the smell test. -Maurice Chavez, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will almost bet my life that if Brad Pitt came up to you sister, she probably won't have quite the same reaction. She might not go ga-ga over him, but I think it's a general consensus that he isn't an unattractive guy. Maybe she's just sour grapes. I don't like Pam Anderson either, but I really don't even know her, and it's not like she's butt ugly or anything. It's probably easier to reject these people if we are not in the middle of the action.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think its his looks. I think these women would more likely go out with his script writters than someone equally good looking to him, I think a lot of them like him because other women have said they must. I know because i am good looking and without the knowlege i am learning here i have been dateless literally for my whole life i get lots of looks but nothing else anyone else had this proble. I BET THEY HAVE.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, who cares? Don't look too much into it. A LOT of people look amazing in the movies, but look like crap in real life. Men AND WOMEN. Russell Crowe is perfect example. Who could believe he's the "World's Sexiest Man"? IRL pictures of him, there are far more ugly pics than good.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s a fad right now. Chicks run in packs. They hang together better than guys do.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Television....camera angles...coloring...make up....people on TV and the movies just look better because the medium of TV has brainwashed us into thinkig if they are on TV they are up on a pedestal or something....remember most of these celebrities on TV have at their disposal allot of money for massage therapists..hair stylists...personal trainers...day spas that make people look 15 to 20 years younger with all of those herbal wraps and stuff they use to de stress people.....and they have much leisure time half the year to doll themselves up for celebrity purposes....good genetics aside it wouldn't be beneficial to their careers to not look their best all the time...