Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boyfriend?

Zurphy

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, so about of weeks ago i went out w/ this girl from another school. we went to chucke' cheeses and got some good kino in and all that good stuff. i even bet her in a game of air hockey that whoever won got a massage from the other. so we went back to her house and i got the massage and stuff led to stuff and we were making out for a while.

skip forward 2 weeks and at a track meet im talking to some ppl that go to her school and they tell me that she has a b/f now. so about 1 week after we went out, she goes and gets herself a b/f. but she has never explicitly said to me that she did. we see each other every monday at young life and whenever we see each other, shes really into me and we flirt alot.

so what should i do? should i ask her out again w/ the knowledge of her possibly having a b/f? or should i just go ahead and next her?

btw this girl is like a 9.5. shes smart, fun to be around and looks like friggin JLo.

what do i do?

oh and ppl, dont call me a friggin afc after this post, i got a couple other girls so dont think this is one of those "how do i get that ONE SPECIAL girl" posts.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
it sounds like you met a nice girl (it doesnt sound like your obsessing over her in other words)
i wouldnt next her i'd go for it regardless of her b/f just dont excpect too much is all

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her exactly the same as you would any other girl and act like her boyfriend doesn't exist until her behavior begins to prove otherwise.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
You have a bf...I have to respect that because I think relationships are really important (keep a straight face). I know there's no way you could just STOP... and imagine spending some time with me anyway. Just picture us over coffee, laughing and having a great time. But as you do that, doesn't it just seem inevitable that we go?