“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Boxing Analogy

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2001
Messages
152
Reaction score
4
If you watch boxing you'll recognize a good cornerman. He's the one that gives his fighter one good piece of advice in between each round, instead of trying to cram his head full of stuff he won't remember. By focusing on that one tip his guy may be able to turn the fight around.

I'm using that same logic on dates. I had a couple last week and before each one I thought of one or two things to work on. Both dates went well, one better than the other. Bottom line is that even if neither one goes anywhere I feel my abilities will be more polished for the next time.

If you're trying to cram 50 tips into your head before approaching someone or going on a date, think of one or two things you normally omit and you'll be more focused.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top