Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bouncing back, but need help with Bleeding gf

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Months ago, I was in a very bad place, my 4+ years ltr broke up with me. I started getting in shape and Spinning plates.

For a while, I didnt like any of them Enough to go monogamous again until about november. I like my new gf so much more than the last one, so I guess my ex did me a favor.

For example, my last ex never wanted to tell me her body count (One of many red flags I ignored at the time, because I told myself she was Special) . My current gf was a virgin and Im her first bf.

I had a vacation planned before going exclusive and she was really cool about it. I took her v-card the night b4 flying off. She said it hurt a lot and she bleed but we attributed all that to her being a virgin.

One week later I return and she tells me she hurt all those days and just started feeling better. She wants to see her gynecologist but appointment is not until feb 3.

We been having sex since and sometimes she handles pain better. I try to penetrate as slow as posible without losing the erection.

Our main concern is she bleeds everytime we have sex. I told her to see a different gynecolosit sooner but she wont.

Has this Bleeding situación happened to you b4? We are concerned with the bleeding

TLDR new gf had no sexual experience. She bleed 1st time we had sex and attributed the blood to her being a virgin. We been having sex since and she bleeds everytime. She wont see a different gynecologist than the usual but appointment is until feb 3. We are concerned about the blood, please help.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Could be an std or other infection, at any rate it’s probably best to stop the sex until she gets professionally checked out because it’s so abnormal and the vaginal walls are likely not healthy if they’re bleeding…

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are having difficulty penetrating (or it's taking much longer than normal) she may suffer from her natural juices being unable from doing its job.

I've had four encounters like the above. This is not to imply that any of the below apply in your situation. Just passing it along.
1st She later came out and is now a lesbian
2nd She was a virgin and probably had some oppressive guilt still in her mind.
3rd She suffered some early molestation and this was likely a psychological after affect.
4th Estrogen imbalance; which later corrected itself after seeing a doctor.

Extra foreplay, lubricants and different positions might help.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try lots of lube. Tight usually is because she is dry. Assume that before jumping to medical causes...