Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

boring sex

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, my gf and I were fvcking, and I just realized right then and there I really wasnt feeling it. I just rolled off with a limp dyck and went to bed....yikes.

I used to be so adventurous and nasty in the sack, it would blow us BOTH away. She hasnt had a lot of sex before me/previous dudes must have been duds and I had to show her the ropes just so she can keep up. I loved doing this for so long (about the whole 9 months weve been together) but recently I feel Ive been getting lazy/bored with sailing this sexual ship all by myself. She was a "good girl" in bed, I showed her how to be nasty (however a non slut can only take it so far) and lately I feel Ive even grown tired of her version of nasty. I feel like I can even bring new dimensions to our sex life ( even more locations, positions, toys etc), but the truth is, this is only fogging up the reality that Ive been fvcking the SAME girl for over 9 months and its starting to take its toll on me. **** wrapped in gold foil is still ****. OK OK, Ill give her more credit, but you guys know what Im saying....

For the past 2 weeks its been like this. I know her body so well. I know how everything feels. I always know exactly how she tastes. I know what shes goign to do to me every time.

For djs whove been in lengthy relationships, I must ask with the risk of sounding naive :Is this normal? Is this just par for the course? What can you do make this better? Have you broken up with your girlfriends that you deeply cared for just because of the same ol' sex?

I would never dream of dumping her because of somethign like this, but already she realized somethign was wrong when I rolled off her last night and told her I just wanted to relax. She woke me up the next morning, apologized and blew me instead before she went off to work. This in itself was great of her, but it was still so "ordinary".

I have a hard time blaming her for this, so I wont..but I cant blame myself either. All I know, is that for the 1st time in my life, Im not so excited anymore to have sex, and just this thought is making this former serial sex maniac a little concerned.

hit me up some.;)

DAMY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

Question: How many times a week are u poking her?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
recently, probably only 5 times

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's too much man. Consistency totally kills the craving. Think those expensive restuarants that you frequent once in a blue moon. If u had all the money in the world and went all the time, it'd get boring quickly. The same goes for your chick. Lay off for a couple weeks and tell her truthfully that u wanna rejuvenate some mojo.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Add a poodle into the mix. Seems to work for Doc Love!

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
I made a thread about LTR's in the high school forum, don't know why I put it on that forum but I put it there. The problem is that you're seeing her way too much. Even if she was Beyonce or J Lo, or was very kinky, you still would be tired of her because you would be used to it either way.

I suggest cutting back the time you are seeing her, start filling in your daily week with activities like sports, the gym, a part-time job, or anything else. This will keep you on your own toes, busy with your days, and when you finally see her, you will be more eager to have sex.

I have some tips in the thread I made, it's ALL about LTR's. Why don't you go check it out? It might help you.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HERE IN THE CAVE

Hey, Pal

----------------------------Try this ..................................
Hold off for one solid month and you will be fvvvvking like minks.
in-out-in-out-in-out----up-down-up-down-up-down
When you finally pour it to her, after a month, you will tear that thing up!

That is the way we do it, here, in the cave.

cave dweller

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
California and Coldheart have it, YOu **** to much. once a week is acceptable twice is great but you are overdoing it.