"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Boredom, don't get it

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
I found a girl I like but she just isn't exciting enough for me. I threw my best game on two dates and hit it, but it seems like all the challenge has been depleted. I went over to her house last night and just watched TV, how gay is that? I don't want to make it seem like all I wanted was sex....*sigh* LJBF the only answer?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Im at a new college and Im playing "grab-ass" with many girls who already have boyfriends. The thing is that I seldomly spend time with other people because most people are either: too kind, boring, nice, swallow, un-intelligent.

I once trapped a girl who made fun of one of my best buddy. I seduced her and made her (saying that you have someone "make" or "do" something is rather a bit too much and exagerated. Id say she willingly did it) leave her current boyfriend so we could hook up. She had been really mean to him and insulted him during the break-up session. When it came to sex, I just told her "no thank you, Id rather masterbate than have sex with you". She was destroyed and powned.

A bit more on topic: As long as you do not lie about your motives you have every rights to expect sex only.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Meaning if I go over there I work into the conversation all I want is sex that there's a chance she'll go with it? Hmm, well I would want more than that out of her sometimes, and I've found out that there's no such thing as a hook up buddy, someone always gets attached.

I guess I'm just going to start talking to other girls and until she starts begging me to come over or something because she's so chill that I'm the one that has to ask to come over. Shouldn't be that way.
 

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
No what I meant was that NOT telling her is not actually lying.

For example, telling her you love her just to get laid and then drop her would be bad. Telling her you love spending time with her and having sex with her and thendropping her woudnt be so bad.
 
Top