Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bodybuilding in 20 years.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How freaky do you think bb is gonna be in 20 years? In the 60's you would tell one of the pro guys that ppl inyected oil to make their arms look fuller & they would look at you like you were some kind of madman for saying that but pros now do crazier stuff.
Some of them are dying from heart or liver failure at age 45, which is obviously due to the tons of steroids they need to take to compite nowadays.
They have also been deaths do ammount of diuretics taken before contest.

Things I imagine are:
- Having a bag hanging from you at all times which gives you a constant supply of protein & other nutrients so you never go catabolic, maybe even replacing meals altogether.
- Even worst abuse of anabolic substances.

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard of a pill scientist are developing that is not too far off from being developed that would cause your body to put on muscle. Has anyone else heard of this? I think that will be a severe blow to BB. And also genetic manipulation will further more kill the sport of bodybuild making anyone into a superman. They'll be a certain point when it matters who has the best scientist than who works hardest in the gym. we'll be old and grey being fussy saying "i remember the old days when we used to actually have to work for muscle"

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no..i doubt the future bodybuilders will look any bigger, look at people like ronnie coleman, ruhl and dorian yates, how the fukk can a human get more bigger than this? if you get more bigger than this your muscles will be just random mass with no difinition, it will be really discusting and unhuman..not to mention very dangerous.

------------------
~BallZ of SteeL.

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BallZ of SteeL:
no..i doubt the future bodybuilders will look any bigger, look at people like ronnie coleman, ruhl and dorian yates, how the fukk can a human get more bigger than this? if you get more bigger than this your muscles will be just random mass with no difinition, it will be really discusting and unhuman..not to mention very dangerous.

Current bbs look unhuman. Ronnie it's a freaking monster.
Bodybuilding turned into a freak show around the middle 80's.
Lilredplaya: yeah, I posted it there too.

[This message has been edited by Aiken_Drum (edited 10-28-2002).]

bodybuildin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will personally kill the ****ing scientists who make a pill like that

if they unlock that myostatin stuff, then there would be no point of me being a bodybuilder.

fat ****s will be able to look as good as us, without the hard work. it aint fair.