Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Language

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Do women who are attracted to you, always show some obvious body language or no? I finally got to chat up some girl at the gym that I know, but have not talked to in two years. The convo went ok, but she seemed very calm and was not playing with her hair or anything.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, this is where everyone, or at least a lot of guys here, totally misinterpret the point of the posts made by Pook. At least in my opinion.

The point of where the focus should be, that is.

Since so many relate/compare all to what he wrote, I choose to use this as an example. I don't see him as a divine being not to be questioned, but over and over people seem to totally MISS the point. I know he is right, but hell if I have time to try and explain it, again. He already did.

mahon, how bout get in the driver's seat and kino this girl?

You may be surprised at the result, and you'll almost surely have your question answered. Good luck.

Last edited:

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!!!!

Do women who are attracted to you, always show some obvious body language or no?
Yes Indeed!!!

When you start to take off their clothes, they'll help! :D

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No they sure don't. I've found that shy girls and girls you've just met are the ones that usually WILL show good body language. Why? They're shy and nervous if they find you attractive. All they can think of is how hot you are and how they want you to like them. Thus they get nervous and mess with their hair, blush, fidget, laugh at the dumb things you say, etc.

Now if she's a confident woman shen will be more likely to keep her composure. I know I do. Back in my AFC days, when a girl would start talking to me I'd get reall flustered. The girl could tell within five seconds how bad I wanted her. Now I play it cool and calm. I make her work for it. THere's been a number of times when I've had people come up and ask me if I'm attracted to a particular girl. They just can't tell! And that's how I like it. Make her show me her hand before I show mine.

So if I can do it, I'm sure there's plenty of women that can do the same thing.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Tweed I have been with my share of shy girls. They won't say anything but they will smile and give you all of the right signals to go.

Don't sweat it use kino on her like somebody said and see her reaction.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
They won't say anything but they will smile and give you all of the right signals to go.

And if they are very insecure and and shy, you may not even get the eye contact. Just goes to show you neve know until you ask. There is this new girl that just started working with me. Pretty good looking, so I was looking for a little eye contact to approach. But every time I looked her way her eyes went straight to the floor. Then I noticed she had no trouble making EC with anyone else, so I knew I was in. And sure enough, it was all she could do to hide her attraction towards me when I started a convo. Lesson: APPROACH NO MATTER WHAT.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tweeder
And if they are very insecure and and shy, you may not even get the eye contact. Just goes to show you neve know until you ask. There is this new girl that just started working with me. Pretty good looking, so I was looking for a little eye contact to approach. But every time I looked her way her eyes went straight to the floor. Then I noticed she had no trouble making EC with anyone else, so I knew I was in. And sure enough, it was all she could do to hide her attraction towards me when I started a convo. Lesson: APPROACH NO MATTER WHAT.
Good Post...down and then away is a good sign no? I walked by a cute chick once and she shyly looked down at the floor.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm........I am not flaming you here but I disagree with a thing

Originally posted by tweeder
Girls who avoided eye contact with you is trying to tell you that she is not interested in you. I have come across girls who when I looked straight at them, they will look away to the left or right. The never look down. The stuck-up ones will looked-up and then roll their eyes but I rarely come across this type.

So regarding girls who looked to the left or right, does it mean they are shy or etc? It could probably be they are not interested in you at all. That is why they avoid eye contact. Any explantions here tweeder?