Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Language

Lilredplaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes body language is much, much more important than we as males are aware of.
Be sure when your talking to a girl, that you..
  • Face towards her
  • Stand/sit up straight
  • Keep arms open,it shows signs of interest

Its been proven that if a guy adjusts his socks while talking to a girl thats hes interested in her. Odd eh?

Signs shes interested into you..
  • She dangles her shoe on her feet.
  • Bites/sucks her lips
  • If across the room, shell face you, meaning..."Hey come talk to me"
  • Exposing her wrists to you (its true)
  • Hands clasped on crossed legs, around the knee area.
  • If she leans into you.
  • Hands on waist
Listen to body language, it can help you more than you know.
Hope this help atleast someone.

-Playa

Princess-Spock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that when a woman is standing and talking to a man she's attracted to, she'll stand pigeon-toed (with her toes turned in). It also said that she'll "groom" herself by messing with her hair or adjusting her clothes or accessories, and that she'll make gestures where she touches her breasts.

Men will allegedly hook their thumbs in their beltloops and let their fingers dangle such that they outline the groin area; do any of you guys do that?

Lilredplaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, sorry, didnt know "Proven" would offend any of you. haha. Lemme re-word it,
"Studies have shown" how bout that? Get your panties outta ur ass?

-Playa

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips.

I'll bite on the Adjusting his socks too.

Look, I'm not asking you to prove it, I just want to see where that comes from and why it would be true.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, explain this nonsense

[This message has been edited by ESPN (edited 07-28-2002).]

Lilredplaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the story.. Got mom ill, moms bad at punishing, mom makes playa watch "berman and berman:for women only" on disc. channel, tv said all of that above. Dunno bout the whole sock thing, but thats what they said.

-Playa

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I really wanted to know about the socks thing is, if it were true, it is a dead give away.

Too much of the reading body language tips can be misinterpreted and really don't tell you anything about interest. Everyone does some of the body language signs some of the time and you can't rely on them.

But, if we can find some definite "tells" in the way the top poker players use tells, then we would have something useful.

A big unending smile combined with obvious giddy excitement from a girl is the only reliable "tell" that I have found. Prolonged eye contact is another.

Anybody else have any?

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are enough signs to fill books. But here are the central ones:

[*]She keeps eye-contact. Her eyes are not going around (unless she is so overcome that her eyes drop and move to the corner)

[*]She seems interested in finding out information about YOU and what makes YOU tick.

[*]She does anything to sexualize herself, emphasizing her breasts, her legs, her butt, anything. If she is not interested, she de-sexualizes herself by bringing her breasts in, etc.

[*]She sways back and forth with her eyes on your chest.

[*]She refers to seeing you again.

[*]She touches you in any way.

[*]She stares at your face (beautiful chicks seem to do this a lot)

[*]She smiles... a lot.

[*]Her eyes become bright.

[*]She becomes cheerful and more ANIMATED. In other words, she may start dancing right there!

For most chicks, the HIGHER the energy they have, the BETTER. For beautiful chicks, they are more like statues and will LOOK at your face more and that is about all they do (you have to be very sneaky about getting into their head, as good 'ol Pook is).

But the point is NOT to get into their heads. It is to simply to say, "Green Light- GO!" Don't try to get into her head, keep the focus on you and your actions.

And always trust the gut. It is right far more often then we dream.

POOK

aurora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES, but some girls may become so nervous in your presence that they may exhibit negative body language. This has happened to me on various occassions where the girl had high IL but her outward signs showed otherwise.

Other girls are just good at concealing their emotions. So, body language is a good indicator of interest but it must be weighed along with other factors.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post!!!

Exposing her wrists to you (its true)

Don't get it. How are you suppose to find out if she's exposing her wrists to you? In which way? I just don't seem to get it. Help me out

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
Good post!!!

Exposing her wrists to you (its true)

Don't get it. How are you suppose to find out if she's exposing her wrists to you? In which way? I just don't seem to get it. Help me out
READ : her wrists are not facing her legs, but are turned into your direction.
Just like when her palms face you.
I'm sorry for the lack of my knowlige of English to explain better

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with Body Language!

From my AFC days I used to really be into body language. Instead of DJ-ing a chick, I would sit back and watch for body language clues. Then instead of knowing whether a girl liked me by ASKING FOR THE NUMBER, I would assume that she liked me when she didn't, because I never put her to any kind of test. When you know body language and what to look for, and you like the girl that you are watching, you notice to much body language, or you think you notice things that aren't really happening.

Body language is fun to watch when you can see if someone likes you. Or even noticing who likes who in a group. But don't use it as an excuse not to bust a move, be witty, use some Kino, etc... Look more for the obvious than for the subtle. Look for consitencies in her actions.

Freestyler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one is when you are in a cafeteria or restaurant and drink something, place your glass near hers... When she drinks hers look where she'll place it.

If she doesn't take it away from yours its a good sign..

But then again always remember that reading body language succesfully will not get you laid...

[This message has been edited by Freestyler (edited 08-01-2002).]

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KCFlyer:
Be careful with Body Language!

From my AFC days I used to really be into body language. Instead of DJ-ing a chick, I would sit back and watch for body language clues. Then instead of knowing whether a girl liked me by ASKING FOR THE NUMBER, I would assume that she liked me when she didn't, because I never put her to any kind of test. When you know body language and what to look for, and you like the girl that you are watching, you notice to much body language, or you think you notice things that aren't really happening.

Body language is fun to watch when you can see if someone likes you. Or even noticing who likes who in a group. But don't use it as an excuse not to bust a move, be witty, use some Kino, etc... Look more for the obvious than for the subtle. Look for consitencies in her actions.
Umm... what I do is watch for body language while AT THE SAME TIME unleashing my piercing wit on them (if I have the chance).
If a girl doesn't give the appropriate body language (anything Pook and others mentioned, personally I like Pook's list best), then I don't bother with her -- she usually turns out later to have a boyfriend. If she does respond favorably, then I get the number. I find it cuts the rejection rate down 90%, so I can't be going wrong!!

BGMan

[This message has been edited by BGMan (edited 08-01-2002).]

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprise, surprise, but Pook has mentioned the most important thing once again. Go with your gut. How many times have you taken a test, and you pick an answer right off the bat. Then you start thinking about it, and you think it's something else. So you change it, and later you find out the first choice was right. That first choice was your gut speaking.

Same thing with girls. You don't know why, but you think a girl likes you. It's nothing specific she's done, but it's just a feeling. Then you hear her say something, or "interpret" her body language to mean she's not interested. Then on down the road you find out she liked you all along. You should always listen to your gut, and go with it.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd also like to say that I agree with aurora. If a girl sees herself as less attractive as you, or she's shy and insecure, then none of these sighns will mean anything, because she won't give them to you. Another reason to just go with your gut and go for it.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Mr. Gut is probably the best DJing friend you'll ever have!

I remember a few months ago, when one girl flew me for a loop because she wouldn't give me her phone number. Later she took me aside and gave me contact info of a different sort. Everyone here was saying NEXT her, forget it, etc., Mr. Gut was just about screaming, "SHE LIKES YOU, a LOT; it was just a test!"

What happened? Well, let's just say, I'm glad I listened to my gut.

BGMan