Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blue pills nice guys perfect husband

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, even helped her clean the house. The rat b@stard!

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is well very interesting example:

A wife seeking a divorce due to her husband too perfect, feels smothering

A few years back I made the mistake of fooling around with a married chick that claimed a divorce was imminent ( but wasn’t). Her husband made 360k a year... bought her a Mercedes and Audi suv..... let her stay at home... put a wing on their house for her mother and bum brother that couldn’t afford to live on their own. Gave her a credit card with free reign for clothing and her nights out with her friends. He took her and the kids on awesome vacations. She started complaining to me about her husband and I immediately was turned off. This girl couldn’t have asked for a more perfect life. I ghosted her.

A few months later her husband caught her cheating with some other dude. Granted her a divorce and I think paid 400-500k to get rid of her. She immediately went out and bought a 400k house so she could still maintain that illusion that she’s doing well. She is only working part time as the bills are now piling up. She’s with the poor idiot that she got caught with and this guy is now the handy man, nanny for her 3 kids, snow shoveler, landscaper, contractor, and mechanic for her..... females have zero logic. You can be an amazing provider and because of the feminist movement they resent the guy!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He even broke his knees for her amidst of her complaining he's getting fat.. Omg.. I observe this kind of attitude among all race seems to be identical.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years back I made the mistake of fooling around with a married chick that claimed a divorce was imminent ( but wasn’t). Her husband made 360k a year... bought her a Mercedes and Audi suv..... let her stay at home... put a wing on their house for her mother and bum brother that couldn’t afford to live on their own. Gave her a credit card with free reign for clothing and her nights out with her friends. He took her and the kids on awesome vacations. She started complaining to me about her husband and I immediately was turned off. This girl couldn’t have asked for a more perfect life. I ghosted her.

A few months later her husband caught her cheating with some other dude. Granted her a divorce and I think paid 400-500k to get rid of her. She immediately went out and bought a 400k house so she could still maintain that illusion that she’s doing well. She is only working part time as the bills are now piling up. She’s with the poor idiot that she got caught with and this guy is now the handy man, nanny for her 3 kids, snow shoveler, landscaper, contractor, and mechanic for her..... females have zero logic. You can be an amazing provider and because of the feminist movement they resent the guy!
I must say he the mistake of choosing criteria for a women is the most important part.. Not the looks, not the cool part of her.. Its her ability to be a women.. Real women who appreciate her man.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is well very interesting example:

A wife seeking a divorce due to her husband too perfect, feels smothering

Women straight up hate weak men. Those are the kinds of guys that fall for the trap and get divorce raped or cuckolded. This poor bastard (the husband) drank the koolaid and he’s paying, or is about to pay, dearly for it.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money and looks ain't everything when it comes to women. Better learn how to spin plates and lay pipe well or else you'll end up with one of THESE girls haha.
This is the type of girl who I believe are drawn to bad boys type, only a female who has an early template in her life for some kind of abuse and/or neglect, wants a "bad boy." a partner who can provide healthy attachments feels boring to these type of women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of girl who I believe are drawn to bad boys type, only a female who has an early template in her life for some kind of abuse and/or neglect, wants a "bad boy." a partner who can provide healthy attachments feels boring to these type of women.
Hell thats 90% of American women these days. Abuse and neglect must run more rampant than cancer. I believe it’s just bad choices and not facing the consequences of those bad choices until later in life. It’s that simple. They can blame their past or whatever but people have overcome their past, why can’t women? No, they like bums because they WANT bums.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Considering that is in an Arab country, I am also shocked that an Arab dude would act such like this. Feminism has not entered the Arabic and Muslim countries. It's all down hill from here dudes. As Aaron Clarey says, enjoy the ride.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell thats 90% of American women these days. Abuse and neglect must run more rampant than cancer. I believe it’s just bad choices and not facing the consequences of those bad choices until later in life. It’s that simple. They can blame their past or whatever but people have overcome their past, why can’t women? No, they like bums because they WANT bums.
And the bums provide what they wants, never runs out legions of supplies, thus they never grew by being alone with themselves. A man at some point of life learn to live alone and grow from the past.. Women hardly knew of being alone with themselves.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering that is in an Arab country, I am also shocked that an Arab dude would act such like this. Feminism has not entered the Arabic and Muslim countries. It's all down hill from here dudes. As Aaron Clarey says, enjoy the ride.
It's already everywhere, even in my country, laws favours feminism, false allegation here to their husband or bf are like there is no tomorrow.