blue balls

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a slut. I'll do anything with tyts and a twot. Some nights while out at the bars I'll go for a really ugly chik just for a better chance at getting laid. Once I screwed a broad that was older than my mom, and she was nasty. She even had a tattoo on her face.

Don't you ladies know that it's OK for a man to slut himself around? You ladies aren't supposed to.

I am disgusted of the thought that bytches I've done have already been injected by some other c0ck besides mine. I always wear a rubber. Every man's dream girl would be a virgin that's loyal to him. A girl that would stay with him and make him happy forever. A girl that he knows her pvssy has never been penetrated by some other dudes schlong. Ya'll other hoes will never get any long-term respect. When are you slvts going to realize this?

Thank the heavens for hoes though. I still love them...

This is where I find myself having difficulty and very little patience. When I get together with chicks and I don't get their panties down, I become frustrated and usually turn cold to them. Maybe I am too much of a hoe... If she doesn't want to have sexual intercourse right off the bat then I feel like I'm wasting my time and will move on to some other broad.

Last week this hot chik invited me up to her house. She just wanted to sit and watch TV. Then she wanted me to come sleep with her, yet when we got in bed she didn't even want to touch... no making out, no snuggling, no nothing... That's when I said "fvck this", I got up and got dressed and got the hell out. I was so pyssed off that I actually bent the steering wheel of my truck when I got in it to drive away. Now I have a serious case of blue-balls.

Should I have been angry?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you should have drove your truck head on into the nearest large tree. That would have shown that dumb b1tch who was boss as well as alleviate your case of blue balls.

So seriously this is a joke right?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that it's a bit extreme to be disgusted by the thought that a girl has slept with anyone other than yourself, while you're busy putting your penis into any and every hole that presents itself regardless of attractiveness. I'm not one to chastise someone for sleeping around, having done my own share of it, but I would never go so low as to purposely bang a girl I found unattractive just because I was unable to control my urges. As for being angry, you haven't given us enough information. If this was the first time you'd been over there, then no - you shouldn't have been angry. Odds are good you just played your cards wrong, and didn't game her as well as you should have... if you had, you'd have been hitting it and not outside in the parking lot fondling your steering wheel.

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a week before I did this same girl. She was great, and really into it. We fvcked like minks... I thought I'd hit it again.

However, that wasn't the case. Why in the hell would she invite me to bed, but then she doesn't even want to get close to me? It seemed to me that she was being a fvcking tease...

That's why I like the sluts, but I'd never get serious with any of the ones that I've done.

Who knows, I don't know what was going through her head, maybe she was already banging some other guy before I came over and was wore out?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, we got someone who has a gloomy and jaded and pessimistic view of women. and yet you seem to be getting your kicks on with women! maybe stand back and reassess with what you want in a relationship (not in a woman.)