"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Black pill ... brief

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
MGTOW is sht guys, it is equvalent to fat ass women saying they got forms and sht. Bull sht.

Red pill... well we are all red pill, but the movement itself is also sht.

DJ... this is we, old school, fck the rest.

Black pill..... in short—- hot body is ooen door to everything. I do not thing I have to spend extra words and extra convince ur asses that being a roman god is the sht... So black pill is..... you look hot you get ass...

Hit the gym reply in one year..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I think gym is essential if you’re not good looking/charming/good job

I get by just fine with my dad bod, broad shoulders and good looks

Soon I will hit gym and super chad the fvck out of it
 
Top