“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Birthday present

LSD

New Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Ive been with this girl of mine for about 4 days now, and today is her birthday. Can anyone suggest an appropriate gift? without being too cheesy i guess....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
4 days? No roses, that would be too predictable and make you look incredibly shallow.. treat her to lunch maybe. Pisces don't like big surprises, anyway. Be careful tho! They tend to be clingy and smother a lot; most insecure sign also.

*On second thought, just play dumb and don't get her anything and see what her response is, if any.
 
Last edited:

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
4 days???? I wouldn't worry about it, maybe get her a card before you get her drunk and lay some pipe......
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Buy her a Drink... Where I come from (Canada)... Tequila's are often called liquid Panty removers. Get her couple of shot of those and you are set ;) Only get her enuff to liten the mood, not make her unconscious
 

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
NOTHING!!!... what the **** are you thinking... a great"happy birthday" and THAT'S ALL
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Edible underwear!:D
 
Top