Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Birthday Present

LMJamie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering what a good birthday present would be because her birthday is next week. I know I shouldn't get her too much but think I should get her something small, any ideas? On Valentines day I got her a small teddy that I heard she wanted and I know she really liked it.

We're not 'going out' but we've had sex before and often kiss on a night out, and I can tell that she fancies me.

Any ideas on what I should get her, if anything? I don't want to look too desperate and make it look as though I'm really serious about her, but don't want to act like I didn't care and 'forgetting' about her birthday.

Jamie

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her out for dinner at your place, that way she'll get dinner and sex, and you'll get sex and dinner :D

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
The birthday is not something you can ignore but at the same time you dont want to come over all supplicating (AFC) with some 'heavy' gift

Just so happens i was in a similar situation last week! To give you an idea...Here's how i handled it (what i got) -

-I found a place that delievers ridiculously huge novelty helium balloons in a massive box to the recipient at any address in the country. The one i chose had strong bearing on a personal joke between just the two of us.

Basically- the gift had a personal touch that only the two of us shared, it was original (a large balloon) it was funny (a large balloon!), it wasnt too serious (a large balloon!!), and it was fairly cheap (a large balloon!!!).

Try a find a present that meets 4-5 of those criteria!

Last edited: