Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Birthday present for gf?

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been this girl for a month almost now. She's a 8 with a 9 personality. I'm 16, she's turning 16 soon. I like her a lot but not love of course. Her birthday is coming up on March 21. She's throwing a birthday party on March 29 because her and her friend have the same birthday and they are going to celebrate both their birthdays at that party.

My question is, what should I get her? I definitely don't want to overdue anything. That will make me look like a wuss. Should I get her something for March 21 only or wait till the party on March 29th. Or maybe do both. I was thinking that maybe for her birthday I would write her poem but I don't know, it seems kindof wussie. I also saw this cool pendent that is about ten to twelve bucks. Actually it's two pendents because it's a heart pendent that is broken in to two. One person where's one half and the Gf or Bf wears the other. I don't know, seemed like a good gift. I'm not sure though.

This girl really likes me and tells all her friends about how excited she is to go out with me (of course!). I want to get her something thoughtful and nice or maybe a good ****y funny one. Just not expensive. I care about this girl and we really connect. Does anyone got any suggestions on what I should get for this early realtionship?

Thank you to anyone who answers this!!

DjMystery

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Whole Teddy thing Is mine, Just thought you might like to know It might still be around under My old name, Glasses so you might want to do a search.

-------------------------------------------
AKA Glasses
"Mystery The Name DJings My Game"

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, don't buy her sh!t. That's like saying you need to bribe her to keep going out with you.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
Eh, don't buy her sh!t. That's like saying you need to bribe her to keep going out with you.
youre making a lot of lame replies man, read for awhile more b4 u start posting.

Its her bday, dont exceed 20 bucks if even that. Just do something nice, get balloons sent to her in class, or bring them yourself. Then maybe get her a card and a stuffed animal(teddy bears are wayyy overplayed).

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
youre making a lot of lame replies man, read for awhile more b4 u start posting.

Its her bday, dont exceed 20 bucks if even that. Just do something nice, get balloons sent to her in class, or bring them yourself. Then maybe get her a card and a stuffed animal(teddy bears are wayyy overplayed).
Whoops, you're right. I was reading a different board and there was some dude talking about getting a girl a 9 month anniversary present... Replied to the wrong post. Sorry.

Anyway, I'd stay away from the poem. A great present someone mentioned a long time ago was a teddy bear holding a thong (whoever thought of this is super-cool, by the way).

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...I suggest one of those little baskets with like lotion and massage oil and shower gel and stuff in it. Everytime she uses it she'll automatically be feeling happy and relaxed and then she will equate those good feelings with you, as you are the stud who got her the fantastic present. And hey, she might even invite you to join in on the fun (if ya know what i mean ;))

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyDancer
I suggest one of those little baskets with like lotion and massage oil and shower gel and stuff in it.
Plus you could use this for C&F ie, when giving it to her tell her it's "just a hint" while smiling. :)

Reaction score
Hmmm...I suggest one of those little baskets with like lotion and massage oil and shower gel and stuff in it. Everytime she uses it she'll automatically be feeling happy and relaxed and then she will equate those good feelings with you, as you are the stud who got her the fantastic present. And hey, she might even invite you to join in on the fun (if ya know what i mean )
I love this chick!

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She might take it the wrongway then, but hey worth a try guy!