Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Bikini Hiker" found frozen to death

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans apparently are not that different from other mammals, you know what they say about b1tches (female dogs) that dont manage to breed?

For those who dont know, it seems that they turn mad and nevrotic and engage in dangerous behaviours...for women is not any different apparently it means turning feminists, support more government and...seeking social attention by hiking naked alone in the snow.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl that went on hiking/camping/remote fishing adventures by herself. She was a little bit of a loner, social only in small doses. I think deep down she felt she had something to prove to herself and the world(social media). A form of feminism almost.

As far as @Who Dares Win 's comment-
Humans apparently are not that different from other mammals, you know what they say about b1tches (female dogs) that dont manage to breed?
For those who dont know, it seems that they turn mad and nevrotic and engage in dangerous behaviours...for women is not any different

There is probably some truth to this. She only managed to breed once and that was an accident. Definitely not your typical female. Had a lot of male traits.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not such a big deal. Chick trying to get famous on Insta like every other girl. Her angle was to take pictures up in the mountains wearing a bikini. I doubted she hiked or traveled with the bikini. Only for the pics. She fell and called for help, she was dead when they got there.

Search google images for "death by selfie" and you'll find plenty of Darwin award contestants.

Kind of a thing.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read on FB recently of a young local woman who crashed as she was going down the road. But her selfie did go through. Really is a shame what it's come to...