Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest WTF to date in my life

Aerix

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my dad gives me the bad news for hte 5th time that our move was delayed and that i might have to go to school here in Little Rock while we wait. So i'm thinking ok ill just go to my old school and explain my situation and get back in w/ the honeys. Then my dad says that my old school is full (a private school one of the best in teh state) so i have to check public schools. I'm thinking this is great i get to practice some DJ skills on some fresh meat. Then my dad tells me today that im going to go to an ALL BOYS CATHOLIC school. This a huge wtf because I'm muslims first of all and ITS ALL BOYS. I don't really know wtf i am going to do this blows. School starts tomorrow aswell and i gotta be there at 7:30, =/. The only upside is i know a couple girls in the sister school.

masteralios

Don Juan
Reaction score
ewww an all boys school

and ur a muslim going to a catholic school

talk to your dad and see how it goes

its for a short period of time anyway

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many mean, terrible, racist, prejudice things I could say right now...

but I won't! :)

You could always go gay. Do you ever find yourself questioning your sexuality? The possibilities are endless!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything

You could always go gay. Do you ever find yourself questioning your sexuality? The possibilities are endless!
LOL man :D.

Are you a hardcore muslim? If so, the catholic junk is gonna piss you off. They are gonna make you dent the floor with your forehead as you sing psalms in the name of Jubbus :p It's gonna conflict with your faith. Talk to your dad about it. Your move can't be delayed by a long time, so why not simply stay out of school for that period? All boys? Fresh meat alright :p Try practicing your l33t DJ skillz on them and update us on it HERE <<>

GL HF.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
Try practicing your l33t DJ skillz on them and update us on it HERE <<>

GL HF.
I'll go Zerg, you go 'Toss -- no rush for 15 minutes ok?

Caesar20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
atleast you havent an all guys school all your life :mad:
same shyt here..:( :(
let's just say that there aren't many girls in the mechanical engineering schools (high-school like, but targeted education, similar to mechanics school) nor there are many in the mechanical engineering dept at the UNI.

:( :(

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the Idea of an all-guys school. It seems like it would be much easier to buckle down and get to school work. After all, that's really what school should be about, just education. Except of course the All Boys school here has an All Girls school 3 minutes away, filled with nothing but hot rich babes.

It still sucks that you have to go to something that conflicts with your beliefs. I just say go into it with an open mind, and once it pisses you off, which it pry will, catholic school pisses of most catholic kids... just zone out. It's prolly just Mass and a Religion class, easy to not pay attention.'

Good Luck Man