Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bigger Penis

JohnnyMalibu

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys know about Extagen, the penile enlargement pill? Does it work? How long does it take and is it permanent? Every review I read about it is supportive, but I don't know if I can trust the sources. I'm at a comfortable 6 1/2"-7" but I'd wouldn't mind being shockingly large. If the means are practical and feasible, I'll give it a shot. Help out if you can. Thanks alot guys.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While you're shopping for pills, pick up the ones that make you smarter and perhaps even grab the less gullible ones too.

Exercises > Pills

because pills are phony scams whereas exercises can provide actual gains.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wouldnt mind being shockingly large? man i think i speak for everybody when i say + i would hate to have a huge penis" your very unique man. if there were more people like you there might be pills that say they make your penis bigger.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

Six inches is plenty. You really want to be so large you can't stick it all the way in because you bump into her cervix? That just pisses women off.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shocking large? like a third leg so u lean on it while you are standing up?

Caesar20

Don Juan
Reaction score
what about diameter? it's as important as the length if not almost more (pencil).
will it shrink in diameter when it grows in size (length)?

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
try MattersOfSize
there is a free forum on the site also which you should visit and sign up for.once you meet everyone Dld and some of the others there,you will become a firm believer in exercises to enlarge yourself and more than likely will sign up for the site.i know i did.:)

Kingz28

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, as your length increases your girth (circumfrence) is more than likely to increase also. I have gained about an inch in length, and half inch in girth