Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Mouth

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I needed to share something quickly and get some takes on it. I was talkin to this girl that I know and kinda like, shes a 7.5 or 8. Anyways, I was online and I asked her If she was comin to church ( and no shes not little miss innocent by no means)
She said she wasn't coming because her parents wasnt going (shes not old enough to drive yet)
I thought it would be funny to throw in some C+F but im a newbie at this so I think I screwed it up. When she said she wasn't coming because of her parents I said "you could always just walk, you could use the exercise."
I believe she got mad cuz she said " are you sayin I'm fat" I respond with "No, I mean everyone can use some exercise." anyways I IM her like 2 days later and she doesn't answer my IM, so I tell her she can't stay mad at me forever.
Which I guess the next time i see her I'll find out. Anyways I was just wondering if that was really to harsh for me to say or not, because I think she really believes she is kinda overweight but shes really not.
Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooo I did exactly the same thing as you a week or two ago, so I know exactly where your coming from.

The problem is that that was a neg hit, not so much being ****y and funny. And you kinda only want to use neg hits on girls who are stunning, and know it.

The other big problem is that when talking online it is very hard to show emotions and sarcasm. When I did the same thing that you did it was again on the net, tho I can't quite remember what exactly I said.

Now tho, she's not pissed at me atall, in fact, we're getting on very well- lol, check out my "even more free food" post

Instead try talking to her online less, and if you give her a lot of attention usually maybe try to do what I did. Just dont beg for her forgiveness or anything!

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, thought it was over the top, but I never said I was sorry. But its all good now. I forgot to say anything about it, but she has a boyfriend in alabama ( we live in tennessee) so i figured they'd break up. Guess who comes into church with her this morning:eek: LOL, but she spoke to me so every thing is cool now. THANKS FOR REPLYING.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk

The problem is that that was a neg hit, not so much being ****y and funny. And you kinda only want to use neg hits on girls who are stunning, and know it.
Actually, that was an insult. It blatantly implied that she was fat. Even though you did make a mistake, Afro, just keep practicing youll get the hang of it.

P.S. You dont always have to reserve neg hits for really hot chicks. If you know what you are doing, (emphasis on KNOW) than you can pull off neg hits on a wide range of chicks. But for know, stick to neggin only hot chicks.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but if you neg hit a girl on something it is to all intents and purposes an insult. Your making fun of them. Its just if you hit something that the girl is insecure about, as this guy did, that it doesn't get the desired effect. What he said would have works as a neg hit on an other girl who was secure about her weight. Yeah, neg hits can work on insecure girls, but try to avoid neg hitting something they're insecure about- you'll have more sucess

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, Im keepin it up....I know a lot of girls at school so I'm workin on C+F It's really hard though cuz my school is like 95% white (im hispanic) No Im not wanting any sympathy and they some what racisim not much though.
If you remember my post about the girl that bought me lots of stuff, I think that might of had something to do with it because I was of a minority? Just a wild guess. Anyways I'm still reading and tryin to learn and I enjoy the website.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you attempt a neg hit or some c+f jazz, and it ****s up, dont appologize. you can say its a joke, but dont flat out appologize or change the story to accomodate her. that is exactly the opposite of ****y, and also you show a lack of confidence

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, in that type of online conversation smilies :D :) ;) are your friend. This usually reinforces that you're joking. I think you were heading in the right direction, just needed to keep it up.

For example.

You: "you could always just walk, you could use the exercise."
Her: "are you sayin I'm fat?"
You: "are you saying you're not? :D"

This tells her you're just joking around, therefore not coming off as an insult. You'll have other chances man, it's cool.