"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Big Guys and Small Girls

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
After working out for over the last three years pretty hard I've noticed that I see a lot of bigger guys with smaller girls. While I'm not huge I'll use myself as an example. I'm 6'2 a solid 225. The girls that are most into me seem to be very petite, around 5'2 - 5'4 averaging about 115 lbs. I'm curious why this is, is it a feeling protecting thing or a "i'm small, but look what I conquered thing"? Anyone else notice this or am i eating crazy pills?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Im about 6'2-6'3 245 pounds, and most of the girls that are attracted to me now are small too...Ive started to like them alot too...
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Same here, don't get me wrong I like the small girls now too.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Yeah, back when I was smaller, I didnt like them as much...But theres just something about them...The smaller hands really do something for me...
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
6'2", 190 lbs and I like my women around a one or two inch differential on the shorter end.

Smaller chicks are easier to screw (who are we kidding?). But you have to remember any potential kids you may have will end up with a combination of those genes and I'd want my kids to be pretty tall. Hence a chick of similar height, but that's my preference.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
there is a cute short girl here at my office. she is under 100 lbs. This girl told me the other day that short girls go for guys that are really tall. I guess they are trying to make up for something.
 

mateo_g

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
They are trying to improve their offspring's genetics; it is hardwired into women. It is just more noticable with smaller women, because they have a larger genetic gap to overcome. There is always exceptions; but I'd wager 9 times out of ten women want a taller man.

Also, the larger you get, the more small women seem to apear =)
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
I'm around 6' even, and my girl is about 5'2". I personally prefer small girls, I don't know quite why. It's probably a protection instinct thing. Small girls feel more vulnerable and are thus place more emphasis on the "protector" side of protector/provider. Meanwhile, big guys can feel strong protective instincts (definitely true in my case), and thus find girls that appear more vulnerable, i.e. smaller, more attractive b/c they better allow us to satisfy these instincts. That's my take on it, but I'd like to hear if anybody else has an interesting theory.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
I'm 6'4" at like 200 lbs...

Really, for me to be a fan of a small chick she's gotta have somethin REAL special... smaller I can do, I don't want a girl who's built like a man, but when we start venturin below 5'6" then I'm a little hesitant unless she's THAT thoro...

Reason bein is that you should be able to find those features on a taller girl, now if she's 6ft then she's gold... looks, body and height... and there's no mistakin that she's a woman... small chicks remind me of girls too much
 

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
I'm pretty thin -- 6'4'' and 175 lbs. I'm really into tall chicks, the girl I'm dating right now is 6' even. I find the tall, slim girls are generally into thinner, tall guys. This girl said her and all her friends (who are likewise tall) prefer guys with lean, muscular bodies and find seriously pumped-up guys gross. Think of a swimmer's body versus a weightlifter's. A friend of my sister who is also very tall told me she likes her guys "almost emancipated". I wonder what's up with that?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Small girls like to feel safe, the bigger the guy the safer she feels. However this isn't always necessarry-- it's usually younger women who feel this insecure.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
Meanwhile, big guys can feel strong protective instincts (definitely true in my case), and thus find girls that appear more vulnerable, i.e. smaller, more attractive b/c they better allow us to satisfy these instincts.
I think thats true...
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
nothing like being able to lift and toss your girl around with little effort. :)
 
Top