Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Big 30

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
A man even in his sixties, well dressed, top physical condition, will pull plenty of attractive women if he has a good mindset.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A man even in his sixties, well dressed, top physical condition, will pull plenty of attractive women if he has a good mindset.
If u r single, in good shape, have great cars, boats, bikes, manly toys etc then it points to the great gene's in a man - his longevity, agility and dominance.

YOUNG fertile women are subconsciously drawn to get the best genes/DNA.

Micheal Douglas, Woody Allen, Rupert Murdoch, Kevin Costner and let's not forget Donald Trump all had young women.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I'm going to be 29 in about a month and I'm actually looking forward to the next several years of my life. Speaking for myself, when I was in my teens and early twenties I didn't have much self confidence and really had no idea as to who I was or what I wanted out of life. Now that I'm getting older I just don't care about what other people think of me, which was not the case for my younger self. I also developed a deeper understanding of myself as an individual and because of this I have more confidence in life. I have goals, interests, more experiences, a good group of friends and a future.
 
Top