"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Beware guys who have no girls but post advice

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Poster Trump likes to give advice but his posting history mentions no women of his own in 10 pages of posts...

Yet likes to talk chit about one girl I had issues with claiming I have no women despite multiple threads long ago about other women I'm sleeping with.

He even admits he is alone Friday and Saturday nights while my girlfriend bought us a nice dinner out. Lol.


Fakers and posers abound with questionable critical thinking skills...


And you're over here calling ME a troll. Your posting history has ZERO comments that I've seen talking about a woman of your own or any girl you're dating, just giving advice. YOU HAVE NO WOMAN! lolololol

And here you are even admitting you are alone Friday and Saturday nights and don't have good looks even. Wow!!

At least I'm sleeping with women and not alone Friday and Saturday nights. You don't even have a girl! lol. EXACTLY like I thought, that's the kind of people who usually try to attack me at anything, the jealous guys.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Take everything with a grain of salt (especially on the internet) and trust your own life experiences if you have them.

The moment one takes a piece of advice which contradicts their reality and doesn't discard it if it's proven ineffective is the moment you've joined a cult

Those who worry about if people on here are lying to you are foolish, if you can't tell a lie you've got way bigger problems to deal with than sosuave KBJs.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Hahaha, Trump you are outed. You even deleted the very post from your thread I was quoting you little womanless troll. No wonder you follow me around attacking me, I have actual posts about women I'm dating, most successfully, some not so successfully. You deleted the very post in this thread I was quoting where you admitted your are alone Friday and Saturday nights and have no girl. Ha!!

10 pages of posts and not ONE talking about a girl of your own you are dating. I'm sure you'll make some up now though troll, esp. considering you went and deleted the post I quoted to hide the truth about yourself. Ignore list with the other trolls.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...her-paying-for-sex.250941/page-2#post-2611225
 
Top