Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best thing to say when you do a direct approach

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually , when it is possible , I go for indirect game , but in some situations indirect game is not an option , so you have to go direct game

I know , it sounds corny as I saw this first time in a movie a long time ago , but I would say is the most simple and efficient one out there

let”s say you see a girl passing by on the street or somewhere

you go to her and say this

you : hey . What’s your name ( with a devilish smirk )
Her : my name is x
you : X .... ( a short pause ) I saw you and I knew I would feel bad if I would not know your name
You : my name is Y ( and you put your arm forward so you can shake arms , as people do when they first meet each other )
Her : ( shakes hands with you )
You : I do not really have a lot of time now , but I feel that it would be great if we could for drink sometime this week

And you take it from there and see where it goes

what is essential in the approach is the pause , as it creates sexual tension , and the smirk when you ask her the name . The smirk has the same role as the pause

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You : I do not really have a lot of time now , but I feel that it would be great if we could for drink sometime this week
I like this approach. Very simple :) but how about instead of this, you ask,

What are you doing/up to after this? (if you approach while she is grocery shopping)

Where are you going/up to right now? (If you approach while she is walking pass you on the street).

You do this to see if she is free right now VS immediately asking about another date. If it turns out what she is up to right now is super important to her, then you make plans for later in the week. If she doesn't, then go for the drinks or coffee right now :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb and nothing more than a fantasy opener
So how is this different than any other direct game opener

Good luck finding your smirk. You can never act this smirk
You are it or you are not.
facial expressions can be thought , just as learning to have a sexy voice , storytelling , etc

they just need practice , just like any other skills that people learn during their life

picking up girls is also a skill , and this is why some guys are better at this than others

having a 20% chance of picking up a hot girl , is better than 10 , 5 or 0%

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate this is very disrespectful to come in this thread and spew nonsense.

Direct = saying or doing anything that reveals your intentions for talking to her (there is no reason for saying or doing the things you do (like putting your hand on her shoulder/waist) other than the fact your trying to fvck her).

Indirect = saying or doing anything that hides your intentions for talking to her.

Reason why we say none of it matters, is because she knows why your talking to her anyway.

More often than not indirect just ****s it up, because she wasnt interested to begin with and now she thinks your talking to her about other things (to avoid rejection). Which she is fine to converse with you about. But then as soon as you turn the conversation to something that does reveal your actual intentions for talking to her, she'll once again remind you she wasnt interested in getting with you in the first place. Resulting in time wasted (PUAs will say you should've built more compliance before you revealed your intentions. But imo its this word that is one of the biggest lies in PUA).

Bottomline:

When indirect works. Direct would have worked too.

When indirect doesnt work. They say you should've been EVEN more indirect. Or gone direct (which also would not have worked (unless it's the case where the girl was really into you, but you failed to make a move)).

When direct doesn't work. They will say you should've gone indirect (which as already explained also would not have worked).

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct?? How about "Hi"
Hi ive taken time to talk to you....

If she doesnt talk you thats her issue. Not yours.
this is not calibrated at all

If you are indeed a high status guy , this will make her auto reject

if you are normal guy , this will only make her laugh , because you look like a clown for saying something like “ hi . I”ve taken time to talk to you “

calibration is key in whatever you do , otherwise you will look like a clown or a weirdo

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate this is very disrespectful to come in this thread and spew nonsense.

Direct = saying or doing anything that reveals your intentions for talking to her (there is no reason for saying or doing the things you do (like putting your hand on her shoulder/waist) other than the fact your trying to fvck her).

Indirect = saying or doing anything that hides your intentions for talking to her.

Reason why we say none of it matters, is because she knows why your talking to her anyway.

More often than not indirect just ****s it up, because she wasnt interested to begin with and now she thinks your talking to her about other things (to avoid rejection). Which she is fine to converse with you about. But then as soon as you turn the conversation to something that does reveal your actual intentions for talking to her, she'll once again remind you she wasnt interested in getting with you in the first place. Resulting in time wasted (PUAs will say you should've built more compliance before you revealed your intentions. But imo its this word that is one of the biggest lies in PUA).

Bottomline:

When indirect works. Direct would have worked too.

When indirect doesnt work. They say you should've been EVEN more indirect. Or gone direct (which also would not have worked (unless it's the case where the girl was really into you, but you failed to make a move)).

When direct doesn't work. They will say you should've gone indirect (which as already explained also would not have worked).
good point

me personally I like the indirect approach most of the times , because it gives me the opportunity to play with her mind , and thus spike attraction through the roof .

how one of my friends put it ,” I want to f8ck her mind first , and then her body “

But indirect game mostly works in social circle , otherwise direct game works best

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the very first thing a man says to me (especially on a blind approach or street approch) is;

Are you married?
Do you have a boyfriend?
or something like OP suggested, Hey, What is your name?

Such pointed directness, out of the blue, immediately triggers up inner defenses and walls around me.

Rather than continuing to feel neutral/safe in this man’s/stranger’s presence, I can be quickly feel like the unsafe targeted prey of a hungry hunter. As a woman, especially with an unknown man on the street who is intensely focused on her, looking at her like he envisions her as his next meal, that can feel very scary and very unnerving.

Before I have even had the opportunity to consciously take in the man and his initial approach, let alone respond to him, my whole system and physiology has already internally shifted, to “being on guard” with him. It’s not a conscious choice.

While I may have, just a moment before, been fully enjoying myself and even had a big smile, suddenly my inner physiology has now been flipped 180 degrees inside, to potential alarm status. It is not a conscious choice. It happens faster than that. It feels more like a survival instinct kicking into gear, till my safety can be reassured.

While some men may wish to be extra efficient by being super direct, be aware that you may inadvertently put up more hurdles for yourself to cross, by doing so.

A few moments of first connecting and building rapport offers the opportunity to create more ease and comfort for the woman and thus the greater potential for a positive feel good interaction and outcome for all.

Food for thought.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? Auto reject? How?
By saying hello?
By saying what i quoted you above

just saying “hi” still does not work , because you are put in the chasing frame from the get go .

if you do a little bit of chasing , then you say something neutral like what’s your name , then you say the reason on why you asked her, works best

if you noticed with most social people , their Standard line is “ hey . I am x . What is your name ? “

makes the discussion more personal

this is the reason on why the Starbucks guys ask for your name , to make your experience of buying coffee more personal

simple mind tricks , that are increasing your chances . This is where skills intervenes , being able to improve from 10% to 30% or 50% or 90% . It might not sound super important at first , but imagine you approach 10 girls . Would you rather have 10% chance or more ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the very first thing a man says to me (especially on a blind approach or street approch) is;

Are you married?
Do you have a boyfriend?

Such pointed directness, out of the blue, immediately triggers up inner defenses and walls around me.

Rather than continuing to feel neutral/safe in this man’s/stranger’s presence, I can be quickly feel like the unsafe targeted prey of a hungry hunter. As a woman, especially with an unknown man on the street, who is intensely focused on her and looking at her like he envisions her as his next meal, that can feel very scary and unnerving.

Before I have even had the opportunity to consciously take in the man and his initial approach, let alone respond to him, my whole system and physiology has already internally shifted, to “being on guard” with him. It’s not a conscious choice.

While I may have, just a moment before, been fully enjoying myself and even had a big smile, suddenly my inner physiology has now been flipped 180 degrees inside, to potential alarm status. It is not a conscious choice. It happens faster than that. It feels more like a survival instinct kicking into gear, till my safety can be reassured.

While some men may wish to be extra efficient by being super direct, be aware that you may inadvertently put up more hurdles for yourself to cross, by doing so.

A few moments of first connecting and building rapport offers the opportunity to create more ease and comfort for the woman and thus the greater potential for a positive feel good interaction and outcome for all.

Food for thought.
So what do you think that it would be an opener that would not put you on your guard ?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
especially on a blind approach
I can see how going up to you and asking you, "are you married?" as your walking to the train station to get to work, would startle you. but who said it has to be a blind approach? :) I really see nothing wrong with going up to a girl saying, "hey [pause] what's your name [smirk]?" after she glanced over at you from a distance away, you guys making eye contact. or said to a girl looking bored sitting down (looking for some adventure). she will welcome anything person approaching. As long as they are fun and charismatic.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this "opener" stuff and "approach" stuff seems laughable to me, and very high-school.

Just talk. Be gregarious and friendly. If a woman interests you, just find something to say about your surroundings. If she's interested, you'll know it. If not, you'll know it. Remember, by initiating a conversation, you are giving her a chance to demonstrate her worthiness or lack thereof. You can't get shot down or "rejected" by being friendly and giving people a shot at demonstrating value.

YOU are the arbiter of women's worthiness, and that fact is what they find attractive. When you're all wrapped up mentally with "What should be my opener?", you've already set yourself up for probably failure. Just be friendly for your own entertainment and the rest falls into place.

Develop the habit of friendliness and interest in other people, because habit trumps special effort every time.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're into the direct approach, look up the 2 direct approach masters David X and Alan Roger Currie.

Direct approach is my preferred way of approaching and interacting with women. I've been doing it exclusively for nearly 15 years now and I became so good at it that it totally transformed my success with women. I even had a blog and wrote ebook on the direct approach a few years back.

First of all, please don't listen to the reply from the female on this thread who claims it's better to 'build rapport' or 'comfort' rather than being direct. That's total nonsense. You should never take any dating or seduction advice from a woman (after all, a fish can't teach a fisherman how to catch it. If you want to learn how to catch fish, you need to learn from other fishermen).

Direct is the most effective and efficient way of getting women, hands down. Save the 'building rapport' for later on down the line, not during an initial approach. 'Building rapport' is indirect and is just wasting time and effort. It does nothing to make women view you in a sexual light, and has been debunked many times by Alan Roger Currie. Instead of 'building rapport', focus on being confidently direct and going for what you want - take it from an experienced direct guy that this works much better.

Direct approach is where you approach a girl and let her know you find her attractive, what about her you find attractive, and make it clear you'd like to get together with her romantically/sexually sometime in the near future. You state this upfront and roll with her response as to what to say next.

Then you can exchange numbers (or give her yours) and leave it at that.

With a direct approach, you skip all small talk and you don't hang around 'building rapport' or anything like that. You get to the point, say exactly what's on your mind. It's the most real and honest way of interacting with women, and when done right it's turns women on and gets their p*ssy wet.

When you get more advanced with direct, you can transition into erotic/dirty sexual talk within the first few minutes of conversation and REALLY get women wet just by talking to them. (Don't do this if you're inexperienced as you have to know how to read women to judge when it's safe to transition to dirty talk, and you have to talk dirty in a seductive way not a crude way - there is an art to it).

Focus on getting women wet, and everything else falls into place. But focus on 'building rapport', you'll just be seen as merely a 'friendly guy', nothing more.

Basically, I tried every seduction method our there and concluded direct is best. I live by the phrase 'Beating round the bush never got any guy past the bush'

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand men are VERY visual and often feel inspired to ask a woman out based only on how she looks to him. As a woman and as an individual I am not wired the same way,
http://instagr.am/p/CAf_6zvA8Zr/
so when a man directly cold approaches me and straight away asks if I am married, have a bf, my name, or asks quickly for my number, or asks me out, it feels very odd or off-putting to me.
only if you're not physically attracted to him.

whoever pops into your head when you think about this (diff for each girl) asking you, "hey. what's ur name?" you'd have no problem telling him.
What else can a man do? As @Atom Smasher shared above, be friendly....

literally a meme.

Edit: I see she deleted her comment. shame.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, being friendly can involve teasing and challenging women. It all depends on the circumstances and the chemistry. The bottom line is that we should have fun with it. Sometimes you’ve got to knock a bratty woman down a few pegs to see if she’s worth dealing with.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you married?
Do you have a boyfriend?

Rather than continuing to feel neutral/safe in this man’s/stranger’s presence, I can be quickly feel like the unsafe targeted prey of a hungry hunter. As a woman, especially with an unknown man on the street who is intensely focused on her, looking at her like he envisions her as his next meal, that can feel very scary and very unnerving.

Food for thought.
Those who feel it - Know it...Thanks for pointing it out!