Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best places to meet girls during summer

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, school's out, and I pretty much know every good looking girl in my class (400 ppl class). Well, it's not that I think I don't know enough girls, I just want to practice, you guys know what I mean. I do hang out with some girls I like and would like ot go out with. But I do think I could use some practice with girls that I won't have to see at school once it starts. That way, when I make a move on a girl I will see everyday at school, I won't look like an idiot (or not as much of an idiot, lol).

Other than the mall ,where is a good place to meet chicks 14-16? I can't go to bars, so that sucks :mad: .

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
if there is a beach around there than thats a good place to go. i just met a chick today who invited me back to her hotel.

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mall
Ice Cream Store
Beach
Pool
Starbucks
Fast food places (Healthy stuff, like Subway)
Gym
Sports Clubs

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, there is this place about an hour away from here (milwaukee). Some of you that live in the midwest might have heard of it, Wisconsin Dells. It's a small place, but there's a **** load of hotels with huge water parks. You could like go to the hotel, and never leave the place because some of them have so many things in the water park, it isn't even funny. If you leave the hotel, they have a few other things, like a small lake and more water parks (and a couple of amusement parks too).

Anyways, my point is that maybe I could go there with a couple of friends for a few days, and just hang out at the water parks, I mean, lots of chicks in swimsuits (and wet) will prolly be there. Only problem is that a lot of people from like minnesota, illinoise, or western/northern wisconsin go there, so chances are that I might never see those girls again. Then again, I just want practice, not a LTR, so i guess it'll work.

Oh, and I just remembered, we have summerfest in milwaukee! Lots of girls will be there, that should be a good chance. (Summerfest is a fest where a lot of smaller bands play, they have like 8 stages +a main one, they also have some rides and other stuff to do, and every night a famous band/performer headlines the fest).

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best Place to pick up chicks in the dells: Noahs Ark

Place where all the hottest hunnies stay: Great Wolf lodge and the Polynesian.

but there is still probably enough girls where you live

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
but there is still probably enough girls where you live

Yea, there sure are, but isn't it better to try and pick them up when they're in a swimsuit!? You can be more playful in the water and stuff. If you have a six a pac like i do :D then you can show it off. I know we have lake Michigan here in milwaukee, and other smaller lakes too, but not that many chicks seem to hang out there, idk, I don't go to the lake that often.

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been working at the concession stands at the local ball park and I see a lot of girls there. A lot of em do have boyfriends whom they are watching play but if you just want to talk and practice thats the place to go.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beach!

Girls in swimsuits, and get a good tan while you;re at it!