Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best options for an overnight date on short notice

Who do you take ?

• Best Guy Buddy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your Sister

• some random from Tinder

• a girl you are "just friends with" since before your LTR

• A girl you met in person but haven't been on a date or slept with

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • An Ex from before the LTR

• Don't go

• Total voters

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have been invited to an exclusive all expense paid weekend getaway with your LTR as your +1.

The Relationship implodes between accepting the invite and the event. You have a week until the event and it is going to be just couples at the event with a very low likelihood of any single women available there. What do you do? Remember you have been in an exclusive LTR up to this point...

Serenity

Reaction score
If it's a place I'd really want to go to regardless then I'd try to make it happen one way or another. If I did find some other chick to go with in that time who I'd want to bring along then I'd obviously do that. I assume you must bring someone since you didn't list going alone as an option? I'd gladly go alone if the place was great even without bringing someone else.

I definitely would never bring an ex though. Would bring a buddy unless we're expected to partake in situations that would make that extremely awkward.

As for coming right out of a LTR, I wouldn't care. I have no problem whatsoever being on my own, I'm also emotionally strong and very quick to adapt to such things.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a near encounter with this once. Fortunately my SS inspired orneriness saved me. Girlfriend blew up over some short circuit in her head. I d booked a weekend away for us. So her queenliness demanded that I meet her somewhere public for some big talk. I threw a couple of bottles of something decent in the luggage and rang up my mate on the way who is brilliant at solo game for some tips Told Queenie I was there in the bush and she turned up half an hour after me and we're at it like rabbits.

If you play their game you lose. If she hadn't fronted there was a local weekend market that I was going to try my hand at picking up at and is also a coffee shop and bookshop that used to be full of Arty chix. If you have the skills where ever you hang your d1ck is your ho. They are all special snowflakes but there's a lot of snow.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By just couples do you mean that you are required to bring a +1? Or does that simply means it's intended to be a couple's retreat?

Does the event offer any activities that you would find enjoyable on your own?

Is going stag out of the question?